What would you do if you woke up to find that you have- special abilities?!

Did you know if you smother yourself in radiation waste you don't get special powers...you actually get a malignant tumour, true story

It would depend on the ability, really. If it's anything like my dreams I'd just keep testing it out. It might take me a while to build up the courage to help anyone though... we'll see.

I've already got a "curse" like that. My morning wood takes forever to go away. I'm serious, like two hours or so. Many's a time when I had to pee in the shower because I couldn't quite get the balance to position myself to pee in the toilet. :down

It's the worse feeling in the morning when you can't help pissing all over the walls

Depends on what the powers would be.

Flight - I'd probably have to wait til night. Although I remember reading Invincible, they never look up.
Superhuman strength - Open field to test it out.
Telekenesis - Stay home just to range my abilities.
Invisibility - Sorority House

I wouldn't say no if it was offered to me, but personally Super Strength doesn't interest me.

I would be a rotten mess. I'd get a Messiah complex, and wonder why me, and try to fix all the world's problems.

But I'd definitely use them to scope chicks, first. :o

I wouldn't say no if it was offered to me, but personally Super Strength doesn't interest me.

I'd go to that Diner to talk to that Truck Driver that roughed me up the last time. :up:

If I woke up to find I had superpowers, the first thing I would do is probably brush my teeth, you can't have a superhero with gingervitis

Well gingivitis is a tooth disease, but I'm sure you already knew that

If I woke up with super powers, one word: Mercenary. 'Cuz Papa needs to get paid! :cmad:

jag

Wouldn't it be easier just to steal the money

To hell with your spoiled baby! I need those shoes!

[points to whomever gets the reference]

Why sir, I believe your talking about Futurama

Did you know if you smother yourself in radiation waste you don't get special powers...you actually get a malignant tumour, true story

I'm screwed then :csad:

Sometimes, when I'm on the bus home I like to think I'm the Silver Surfer because the bus feels like a rollercoaster :o

If I did wake up with special powers, I'd certainly take my girlfriend places.

Sex in the skies :0

If I had the ability to teleport I wouldn't need a car, I'd just bamf somewhere.

Or if I had Magneto's magnetic powers I have a fun time picking up cars and throwing them at people.

One discussion with a friend over who's more powerful Superman or Silver Surfer, led me to feel that surfing around the world would be so much more fun than flying.

I'm happy with the amount of fame I already have, so I would keep my powers a secret except from my family. I would try to use them for the good of mankind.

I would not try out for amateur or professional sports
I would not let a dead relative guide my concience

and I would try very, very hard not to take out my frustrations on the people who cause them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"