What would you do if you woke up to find that you have- special abilities?!

Tempest19

Superhero
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys would do if you ever got super powers?

Personally, I'd become a Spider-Man or Human Torch type hero. I'd love my powers and become a friendly neighborhood Tempest 19, but I'd also show people who I am- sort of a celeb hero like Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch.

I love to a Captain America calibur type guy. Actually give back to the country.

I would love my powers, be arrogant with the ladies and people, but still be a hero at heart. I would want fame as well so I would be like Johnny.

5th option: Use my powers for good and evil :D

I'm not even gonna lie.
I would just explode with excitement if I had Colossus's armor, had Iceman's power, or have super speed.

:D

When I die, I will love to fly and all that stuff in Heaven.

...maybe like some lycanthrope-type powers, but transforming into a dragon-human hybrid rather than beastman.

Oooh yeah. Flying, firebreathing, natural armor. Hawtness.

Give me super speed, a'la Sonic the Hedgehog.

I'd want to fly and be able to shoot lightning out of my hands and to be invincible.
I'd use my powers for good, but I'm not sure if I would hide my identity.

I would go back to sleep and find out that my powers besides bursting into flame and flight are to terrorize children in their dreams like Freddy. It would be for good reasons though .>)

I'd want to be Superman. But my first reaction would be "WHAT THE ****!!??"

I fantasize about waking up with superpowers waaay too much. I think its unhealthy and I might have a tumor.

i'd like to wake up with superman's abilities. and since i'm not from krypton and there's no such thing as magic, i wouldn't be vulnerable to anything. i'd definitely be more of a villain than a hero

I'd love to wake up with the powers of The Waffler!

how would you know if you had power tho? how would you test super strength? invisibility?and flight?

I'd hide them and use them whenever I felt like it.

Good point... I'll go check if I can fly right now. Thanks for the suggestion. :woot:

ndi0453l.jpg

Just kidding, I'm not that crazy- well, maybe I am- just not at this moment.

But, I'd want- Johnny Storm's powers. Flying and fire. That would be cool. :up: But, definitely flying.

I had this weirdest flying sensation once- I was walking through my college campus at night on a cold windy night. I kept on looking into the night sky thinking what it would feel like to fly. As I took off into the sky- I felt scared at first, like I didn't know what was happening- and then I felt FREE! It was great. Then once I realized it wasn't real I felt like I fell down from the sky.

And no, seriously I don't do drugs- so it wasn't a hallucination or anything. Lol. But, I can see where that thought might come from. I think I just had too much pop and the wind sort of gave me a chill- one thing led to another, really don't know what could have caused that flying sensation. Anybody else experience anything similar to that? I was scared when that happened, but it was wicked cool. :woot:

I’ll take durability and strength, then I’d wind up being a body guard slash mercenary for hire. Basically a shade of grey that leans towards the $$$.

Everytime me and my friend get stoned we would talk about having powers, he always chooses Ice and I always choose Fire, we talk about different scenarios with them. We both come to a consensus that first and foremost we would use our powers for evil. Not necessarily killing people evil, but we would definetly rob banks and cause trouble, like making a person slip on ice whilst walking down the street.

i'd love to wake up with the abilities of either captain america or iron fist[or a ninja]
i'd use the talents for good:hyper: :ninja:

well I at least know what my response will be when I find out. a few months ago I woke up, went to the bathroom, and after a few seconds I realized I could see without my glasses on! my heart started racing, I looked at my body in the mirror to see if my physique was enhanced, I got really close to the mirror and looked at my face. opened my eyes real big, pulled them up with my fingers, and then realized oh... I accidently went to sleep with my contacts in.

so close... so close that time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"