What would you do if you woke up to find that you have- special abilities?!

With my draconic powers, I'd hunt down the taliban so we can bring our boys home...then just do whatever the hell I felt like doing.

Coercion...the power to have anybody do as you say.

If I had superpowers, I would abuse them for my own self-fish reasons :o

I love to be able to go through walls, shapshift, invisiblity or have telepathic powers :D

I totally agree with johnny (well depending what is your abilities) people should know about it and not hiding it! Have fun with it! Life is so stupid and boring it s all about working , eating, f***ing! and going to sleep....So anybody with super powers let me know cause well there s bank not far from where I.....:woot:

I like being bad...it makes me happy

I would want Flight, Super Speed and Invisibility. I'm set.

Of all powers, i'd like the power of immortality that way i can see the passing of the ages and advise mortals the wisdom of the past :woot:

I'd be having the time of my life probably. I'd probably mess with people's head and such.

deadpool_first.jpg

Deadpool by far is awesome. :):up:

I'd spend the rest of the day exploring them and how to use them.

I would want to fly, I hate traffic.

I'd probably use them to um... guide people in the right direction about things. Ok, basically, I'd covertly rule the world, but only the people I meet. All major superhero movies would be directed by me. Hot strangers would throw themselves and money at me. And I could play whoever I wanted on Broadway.

But just waking up? Use telekenisis to make my dad get me breakfast from Tim Horton's, cheesecake, and faster internet. But the world would need to brace itself for me tomorrow.

I'd probably be very skeptical about it all at first. Eventually I would believe that I had special abilities but I know that I'll eventually turn to evil. Not like deeply rooted evil but I'd definitely do a lot of bad guy things like kill criminals, etc. I'd be like Punisher. A Punisher-like Superman. Now that's entertainment, *****es.

I'd use them to my advantage but wouldn't do anything that would deem me a villian.

I would probably try to understand just how much I can do... master it, see what the limits are, examine it from a scientific angle as much as I can cuz that's how I think... see what could cause it, eliminate it, limit it, enhance it. Any logical reason at all for it... then completely master it.

I would only use it sparringly when in need and wouldn't ever just go use it to go fight crime, only if it was necessary cuz otherwise the media would find out eventually and destroy your life potentially and I'm sure the military would grab you and just take you apart bit by bit to understand how you got it

wouldn't be a fun life but that's how things are now a days... every gov't wants its knowledge

I would become a friendly type super hero like Spiderman, Firestorm, and Green Lantern while creating a costume and a superhero name to hide my identity.

Right, i'm gonna imagine that it's Superman's powers i'm talking about.

1. I crap myself.
2. I try and figure out if i have gone completely insane.
3. Spend the rest of the week experimenting. Some bits for fun. Some bits more seriously. All in secret.
4. Then i'd have to come up with some kind of plan for what kind of hero I wanted to be. I imagine i'd wanna be like Superman... fly in and help, but not stick around for publicity. I'd also wanna wear a suit, just for the heck of it, no matter how ridiculous people might think you look, when you've just caught a bullet in your hand they aren't going to laugh.

I would be a super villain. Rape woman rob banks and kill babies:awesome:

I would like to control metal, I would prolly freak out, go outside destroy my car fly around and do heroic acts to gain recognition and hopefully have a director make a movie about me and I would be horribly miscasted and they would take liberties with my origin. 5 years later they reboot it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"