What would you do if you woke up to find that you have- special abilities?!

Depends on the power.

Most powers would be rubbish to actually have. Like if I got fire powers i'd just use them to heat things up, like soup. I dunno, maybe we all have the power to take powers but since everyone has the same power it's like we don't have powers?

Nah, I'd use them for stupid things no matter what powers I had.

I'd be a criminal if I was a super human. I'd rob banks and do cool s*** like that.

You don't need superpowers to rape women and kill babies, why wait? :whatever:
Well without the superpowers I would just be caught by the police and put in jail with the power I could kill the pigs to.

I'd go beat up the boyfriends of all the girls I liked to get a sense of my powers, I'd go to North Korea free Gomes, dispose Kim, open the place up for tourism and with my magic powers magically transmute Mcdonalds, Wendy's. and In n Out to every corner there.

I will save the cheerleader and save the world

I would love to have being able to master time and space and being able to heal from anything.

Sadly if I obtained the Infinity Gauntlet I'd use it to look at boobies all day.

I'd love Superman like powers. I would however wear a costume that completely concealed my identity to protect my family.

What would I do if I woke up and had special powers? It would depend on what the special powers were.

It would be awesome, but I dunno if I'd show the world who I am or not. Or what "side" I'd be on. Probably my own side.

It would be awesome, but I dunno if I'd show the world who I am or not. Or what "side" I'd be on. Probably my own side.

I would prolly remain neutral until a big ass war breaks out, then I would destroy both sides and celebrate with a victory beer :cwink:

I would become some sort of mercenary. I'd be a hero though, i just wanna get paid for it.

or I'd just be a regular old misunderstood vigelante

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"