''Jubilant Firecracker" The Official X3 Jubilee/Kea Wong Discussion Thread

The fact that Kitty is a x-men now and Jub not, is really weird, come on! they have older students in the school and is only Kitty who join the team.

And it's possible Jubilee has a few lines, more show her powers (one of the writers has said the students show their powers, like in the previous films, but not said who are they exactly).

Angamb said:
The fact that Kitty is a x-men now and Jub not, is really weird, come on! they have older students in the school and is only Kitty who join the team.

And it's possible Jubilee has a few lines, more show her powers (one of the writers has said the students show their powers, like in the previous films, but not said who are they exactly).

I just hope we see more students other than that boy we see flying paper aeroplanes with his mind in the trailer!LOL:D

Agreed! Kinberg did say we'd see the students use their powers when specifically asked about Siryn, Jubilee, Artie and some others so I'm hopeful!

They need to just make a whole new Generation X movie and stick Jubilee in it as the star. That made for tv one should be disregarded at every turn.

Storm22 said:
Agreed! Kinberg did say we'd see the students use their powers when specifically asked about Siryn, Jubilee, Artie and some others so I'm hopeful!

What exactly can Artie do? And what could Siryn do that we didn't already see in X2? The only one of those I really want to see is Jubilee.

Angamb said:

I agree.:up:

anadinseawater said:
What exactly can Artie do? And what could Siryn do that we didn't already see in X2? The only one of those I really want to see is Jubilee.
Siryn can do a sonic scream and fly.I'd love to see that.

Artie....
Artie projects holograms of his thoughts. Usually he uses his power to communicate, because he is mute. However, he can make large-scale holograms as a means of defense. Artie has pink skin, and can also tap into and project the thoughts of other people, at times on the scale of a city's population. He can also use this limited form of telepathy to mind-lock people and prevent them from acting.
Source: http://www.mutanthigh.com/artie.html

I'm not sure if the movieverse Artie has the same powers though cause we've never seen them.

It's not really weird because Xavier implied that not all of the mutants at the school might want to be X-Men...

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
It's not really weird because Xavier implied that not all of the mutants at the school might want to be X-Men...

-TNC
Thats true though i'd think they'd choose some else for that and not Jubilee (to join the team). Surely she should become an X-Man one day.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO Jubilee, Why wasn't she in X3 ? she was in X1 & X2 . WTF she should've been in X3 & joined the team .

she sucked in the movies she did not do ****

really sad too. She could have had at least one line in the class with Kitty, and other scene too.

Kal-El 8 said:
How could you say that we never saw her use her powers in any of the movies .

At least there's that one deleted scene from X2. :up:

Kal-El 8 said:
How could you say that we never saw her use her powers in any of the movies .

He can say she sucked in the movies and didnt do anything because...

SHE SUCKED IN THE MOVIES AND DIDNT DO ANYTHING!

You even agree that she never used her powers...and that sucks...so the character in the movies sucks...

need more explanation?

I kinda wish they would've explained more in X3 why Kitty was an X-Man, compared to the others students. She had a little reference at the end of X2 with Xavier saying that she got those official documents, but that's all. She attends classes like all the others. I can understand how her power is much more useful for the film though.

I liked how at the end of X2, Jubilee was sitting up front, and asked Professor if he was alright. Oh well...:(

I guess they were like, "we've already filled our quota of latino/asian mutants, we don't need this Jubilee person."

jubilee had about 5 seconds of screentime lol

Compared to X2, the Xavier kids didn't get any real screentime, besides that of background extras :o

jubilee006.JPG

I think they could have add a few more shots of some students, with their reactions to some things, like the cure news, with Rogue being the center of that moment, like I've said in other thread, maybe Kitty looking at her at the end to show the characthers thoughts in the film, about their mates.

i saw her name in the credits, but where was she in x3?

She even got in The X2 cards

669d2c2575.jpg

Here she is in X2
fff1be9d8f2wx.jpg

she should've been in X3 and should've joined the team .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"