Jumanji: The Next Level

I mean, he is a character in the game, much like the other stars.

The question is if the returning cast are playing the same real world characters or avatars for new real world characters? The latter would be more fun and not just repeat the last one. Except we know Kevin Hart will still play Kevin Hart.

Karen Gillan was on this week's Jablinski video.

6wJRKnB.png

RTF EXCLUSIVE: JUMANJI 3 To Bring Back Someone From Robin Williams' Original, More! - Revenge of The Fans

And now, we can exclusively reveal a few other notable names that will join this motley bunch on their next adventure. One will be a newbie to Jumanji, and the other two are returning.

Bebe Neuwirth, who’s perhaps best known to the mainstream for her work on the beloved sitcom Frasier but is reknowned the world over for her work in theatre, will appear in Jumanji 3. As will New Girl‘s Lamorne Morris, and comedic character actor Rhys Darby- who has stolen scenes in films like Yes Man and What We Do In The Shadows.

Fans of the first Jumanji will remember that Neuwirth played Nora Shepard in the first film, back in 1995. Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle worked in a nod to the original, but having Neuwirth appear in this film in some capacity seems like a more definitive way to link these new movies to the one that started it all.

Last edited:
Odd that she would come back but not Bonnie Hunt who’s character would still remember her time in the game.

Also, Jack Black has been calling this Jumanji 4 in his YouTube videos counting Zathura as part of the series. Wonder now if this film will also have shoutouts to that film.

Odd that she would come back but not Bonnie Hunt who’s character would still remember her time in the game.
Yeah, out of any of the original cast that you could bring back, she's probably the least exciting character. Bonnie Hunt would have made more sense. Personally, I'd love to see the original Van Pelt again too.

Yeah, out of any of the original cast that you could bring back, she's probably the least exciting character. Bonnie Hunt would have made more sense. Personally, I'd love to see the original Van Pelt again too.

This.

That's one cool pic. I really liked J2 as a very fun and adventurous movie, and all the characters really worked well off of each other.
Very happy to see another one coming, and I will second (or third) that I wish it was Bonnie Hunt returning. Her character had a lot more do to with the original plot, whereas Neuworth's was really just a gag character who wasn't even shown at the end.

That pic could be an exact pic from the first movie.

Maybe that's the point, but not very exciting.

Though some speculate, the kids from the first might be playing different avatars this time around. So the four will have different personalities this time.

Guess that confirms the kids will be playing the same avatars.

I'm happy about that. It would be weird if they were playing entirely new charactes but looking the same in-game. Though it probably would have been fun for the actors.

I would not mind seeing Kirsten Dunst back either.

I hope they release a game exactly like the one in the movie, mid-90s Super Nintendo graphics and all.

We have a new title!

The trailer is probably gonna be attached to SM:FFH so it'll hafta drop in the next few days

screenshot-at-jun-27-17-01-38.png

Right off the bat, I don’t like the title. Speaking strictly for myself, it just seems kind of plain. Welcome to the Jungle was clever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"