The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Calander

SeriousDuke

Sidekick
Reaction score
I felt it necessary to make a calender of highlights this year - Dark Knight related, leading up to the Dark Knight Theatrical Release and it's DVD/Blu-Ray release. No dates are REALLY set yet, so I will update it as new things come in... so keep checking back!!

APRIL
*April 26th - The Dark Knight Roller Coaster Opens at Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Great America, and Six Flags New England.

MAY
*Action Figures and toys are released (Possibly April)
*May 9th - Possible final trailer w/Speed Racer

JUNE/JULY
*July 8th - Batman: Gotham Knight single disc/ two-disc DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Batman Begins: Limited Edition Collector's Set DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Batman Anthology Blu-Ray Release
*Novel/Books
*The Dark Knight Soundtrack
*The Dark Knight Video Game hits shelves
*July 17th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Australia
*July 18th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release US
*July 23rd - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Italy
*July 25th - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release UK
*The Comic Adaptation

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
*August 21 - The Dark Knight Theatrical Release Germany
*Rubies Halloween costumes released

OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER
*The Dark Knight DVD(single disc and two-disc) and Blu-Ray Release

Let me know if I'm missing anything or should add anything, and this will be updated regularly as more dates come in.

Should note that the July 18th release isn't worldwide :] also, ya know ya spelt calendar wrong ;)

great idea though :up:

I clicked on this thread thinking there was a Dark Knight Wall Calendar or something. Instead its some clown making predictions on trailer release dates. I want my 10 seconds back.

Haha, sorry for spelling it wrong :O.

I don't know how to change the entire title, just the actual one for the post. :csad:

Hey, I actually like this idea. It's hard to keep track of all those release dates, so this would definitely be helpful.

So this week since I worked on a civic holiday I was given one extra day off from work for my use in the future... take a guess when that bad boy is being cashed in. :yay:

I clicked on this thread thinking there was a Dark Knight Wall Calendar or something. Instead its some clown making predictions on trailer release dates. I want my 10 seconds back.
word! I thought I'd be treated to 12 new promo images, but now my head is just filled with more things I already knew. Damn it brain

I felt it necessary to make a calender of highlights this year - Dark Knight related, leading up to the Dark Knight Theatrical Release and it's DVD/Blu-Ray release. No dates are REALLY set yet, so I will update it as new things come in... so keep checking back!!

MARCH
*March 7th - New Trailer w/10,000 BC

MAY
*Action Figures and toys are released

JUNE/JULY
*Batman: Gotham Knight DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Novel/Books
*The Comic Adaptation

OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER

Let me know if I'm missing anything or should add anything, and this will be updated regularly as more dates come in.
Awesomeness!

Damn I thought you saw pics of a The Dark Knight 2009 Calendar. I know it's early but I was hoping lol.

I don't remember the exact date, but you should add the date that the TDK roller coaster opens.

You poor thing :o

Lol. I think this is a good idea, and despite some of it being speculation, its cool to see it all laid out like that. When the TDK dvd comes out that will truly be a glorious day.

damn i got excited, i thought pics leaked from the calender or something, oh well.. cool idea..

i would expect TDK figures to come out in june. april/may is WAY too soon.

MARCH
*March 7th - New Trailer w/10,000 BC

MAY
*Action Figures and toys are released

JUNE/JULY
*Batman: Gotham Knight DVD and Blu-Ray Release
*Novel/Books
*The Comic Adaptation

OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER

I'm still hearing it's the previous Dark Knight trailer that will play with 10,000 B.C. Haven't heard of a new one yet. There should be a new Speed Racer one, though.

So I don't know...

There's any official confirmation about this new trailer that will play with 10,000 BC somewhere?

Wow... A THREAD THAT IS ACTUALLY USEFUL!!!

Thank you, sir. This is a good idea and an easy way to get caught up! :up:

Why is there only a few months between the movie's release and its DVD release?

Why is there only a few months between the movie's release and its DVD release?
DVD's usually come out 4 months after it comes out in theaters. Hell Transformers came out on DVD 3 months late.r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"