Just won the lottery!!!

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
Well, somebody did... somewhere at some point.

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

• Buy a baby?
  • Buy an iPhone 5 just to break it?
  • Quit your job so that you could squander the winnings and be broke in a year?
  • Build a zombie fallout shelter?
  • Eat a human?
  • Get an adamantium lined skeletal structure?
  • Lend me a dollar?
What would you do?

I'd probably lend you a dollar, in pennies. :oldrazz:

How much money are we talking about? If it is in the millions, then...

• Visit to the dentist to get my teeth fix
  • Buy a 2-story, 2,200 4 bedrooms home in a nice neighborhood
  • Hire an interior designer/buy furnatures to make the house looks like it belongs in a catalogue
  • Buy new cars for my dad and brother
  • Go on a small shopping spree
  • Put the rest in savings/retirement plans

Not terribly inventive, but those are my priorities.

Pay off my >30k student loan debt, and then if anything is left... save it I guess. Live on it so I can wait for a perfect job to come along.

^^Might want to hire a spelling coach too.

I'd probably lend you a dollar, in pennies. :oldrazz:

I bet you want to lend me a roll of pennies. You're disgusting.

How much money are we talking about? If it is in the millions, then...

• Visit to the dentist to get my teeth fix
  • Buy a 2-story, 2,200 4 bedrooms home in a nice neighborhood
  • Hire an interior designer/buy furnatures to make the house looks like it belongs in a catalogue
  • Buy new cars for my dad and brother
  • Go on a small shopping spree
  • Put the rest in savings/retirement plans
Not terribly inventive, but those are my priorities.

This is a nice dream. Is it in color? I don't remember if I dream in color.

Pay off my >30k student loan debt, and then if anything is left... save it I guess. Live on it so I can wait for a perfect job to come along.

Why does a perfect job have to come along? Why can't a perfect job be sought after? Perfect jobs are like hot women, you have to lie and hurt people in order to get one.

^^Might want to hire a spelling coach too.

chaseter is always such a nice guy. I hope he wins the lottery.

If I won a multi-multi-millions Euro Jackpot (some have rolled over to about £168 mil) then I would do the usual stuff such as buying a nice house and car, give some to a couple charities, give some to friends/family and go on a few holidays. I'd pay to take all my best mates to Vegas.. I would also put a sensible amount into an investment/savings account, enough that you could essentially live off the interest.

But the one thing I would definitely like do If I won and if I won enough would be to start making some short films and eventually try get into producing films...

I'd pay off my student loans.

I'd change my name, number, everything and move away.

I'd purchase a small apartment in Brooklyn.

I'd wander aimlessly around the world.

chaseter is always such a nice guy. I hope he wins the lottery.

If I won $25+ million, I would buy you a round trip to Vegas. My only catch...I send up 3 sexy female strippers, 1 of them has more below than you think. The one you pick ties you up and has their way with you...no matter what.

Deal?

I'd pay women to make knowsbleed fall in love with them, only for them to leave him. I'd do this consistently until he caught on.

I would buy an island in the caribbean and live like a Bond villain.

Hire my favourite comedians to entertain me doing stand up shows in my living room.

Travel the world.

Build a Thounderdome and hire people to fight to the death in it. maniacal laughter.

And I'd give $1,000,000 for Chaseter to dress up like a monkey with a leash and to dance every time I play the monkey grinder.

I would do it. I would do many unsavory things for a million bucks.

Why does a perfect job have to come along? Why can't a perfect job be sought after? Perfect jobs are like hot women, you have to lie and hurt people in order to get one.

Good question, I guess having lottery money makes not not need to hop on any job that comes along. What I'm getting at that if can live of the money, then I can just apply for the jobs that sound interesting... which isnt that many.

Money makes laziness. Sort of.

If I won $25+ million, I would buy you a round trip to Vegas. My only catch...I send up 3 sexy female strippers, 1 of them has more below than you think. The one you pick ties you up and has their way with you...no matter what.

Deal?

So you want him to get raped :wow:

If we're talking about millions of dollars, I would...

-Pay off my student loans and all my other debts.
-Pay off my parents' current debts (good luck on their future debts, though)
-Buy a new car. Nothing crazy expensive; probably just a Toyota or something.
-Buy a house and furnish it.
-Vacation in at least 3 other countries.
-Not quit my job, just in case.

Since you're a monkey, you obviously can't use bathrooms. So you'd have to use diapers. So I'd have to pay someone to change your diapers, because I'm rich I wouldn't do that.

Plus someone's got to feed you, as you only have a diaper, yet no pockets to carry money. So I'd have to pay someone to do that as well.

I think I can hire someone at 50k to feed you and change your diapers. :up:

I always wanted a pet chimpanzee but after that one chimp ripped off a womans face now not so much.

I always wanted a pet chimpanzee but after that one chimp ripped off a womans face now not so much.
You can get a monkey instead :awesome:
SHtrO.jpg

See, now I have to hire someone else at 40k to stand ready with a cattle prod and a tranq gun.

Also, monkeys can't talk.

If I won a multi-multi-millions Euro Jackpot (some have rolled over to about £168 mil) then I would do the usual stuff such as buying a nice house and car, give some to a couple charities, give some to friends/family and go on a few holidays. I'd pay to take all my best mates to Vegas.. I would also put a sensible amount into an investment/savings account, enough that you could essentially live off the interest.

But the one thing I would definitely like do If I won and if I won enough would be to start making some short films and eventually try get into producing films...

You sound like a very nice person. Nice guys finish last. I have a thread about it. It gets deep, someone should resurrect it.

I'd pay off my student loans.

I'd change my name, number, everything and move away.

I'd purchase a small apartment in Brooklyn.

I'd wander aimlessly around the world.

Would you bring a bicycle? Would you wear that cool suit that you sported the other day? Do you wear loafers without socks?

Deal?

I'd pay women to make knowsbleed fall in love with them, only for them to leave him. I'd do this consistently until he caught on.

I'm through with sexual relations and relationships. Asexuality is the way to go. Better than being a vegan. I'll send you two a pamphlet. You can share it.

I would buy an island in the caribbean and live like a Bond villain.

Hire my favourite comedians to entertain me doing stand up shows in my living room.

Travel the world.

Build a Thounderdome and hire people to fight to the death in it. maniacal laughter.

I like this answer. It's very logical.

And I'd give $1,000,000 for Chaseter to dress up like a monkey with a leash and to dance every time I play the monkey grinder.

I'm sure he'd do it for much... much less. At least I would.

Good question, I guess having lottery money makes not not need to hop on any job that comes along. What I'm getting at that if can live of the money, then I can just apply for the jobs that sound interesting... which isnt that many.

Money makes laziness. Sort of.

I really don't think so. I'm sure that rich people are probably some of the hardest workers out there. It takes quite a bit of time management to manipulate so many facets of life in order to remain neck high in wealth.

So you want him to get raped :wow:

Why do my threads always wind up with me getting raped?

I really don't think so. I'm sure that rich people are probably some of the hardest workers out there. It takes quite a bit of time management to manipulate so many facets of life in order to remain neck high in wealth.
You're talking about work-money, this is lottery-money, way different :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"