Justice League: War World (DTV)

I found the three ''illusion'' segments to be fun enough, but after that it derails into a lot of nonsense. It feels like the crew had more fun playing in the different genres and setting up the next part of the storyline than in creating a cohesive storyline for the audience to enjoy.

The Tomorrowverse is simply jumping around a little too much for me. I feel like I just don't know these versions of the characters enough and they are already jumping into you know what.

Curious to see what they do with it, but the last three movies from Lukic have been real mixed bags.

They’re coming out every year but I can’t remember the last time I really loved an animated DC film, the quality has gone way down. Tomorrow verse is really not good and the DCAMU was awful

there’s like 5 good animated movies they’ve made since they started doing these, then like 5 ok ones and then the rest is awful

It definitely isn't my favorite, but it I wasn't quite as bored with it as you guys, that said... Who is in charge of the score/sound production in these new films? Dead silence in sooo many scenes, it just doesn't work for me.

I felt like they did everything in their power to cut budget on lip flaps so speaking is a big miss. Silence or just action

Hopefully Crisis & Watchmen have decent budgets...

I liked the Superman/GL animated films in the Tomorrowverse honestly. But there has been quite a dew misses over the years. I still enjoy a lot of them though.

Definitely haven't had anything close to when Bruce Timm was still involved though.

Definitely haven't had anything close to when Bruce Timm was still involved though.

The 2007-2013 run by Timm was excellent. Not every movie was spectacular, but the variety was fun in terms of voices and art styles. I was never too excited by the New 52 inspired Tucker-verse.

Watched this last night and I fell asleep sometime during the 3rd story and felt no desire to rewind. The ending was a mess. This animation style, it has got to go. It does not suit action sequences at all and just feels "aged".

I was actually not minding this at first, but then it just completely fell apart in that third act and now I understand why this is getting the reception its been getting from most people.

I still have no problems with the animation or the voice acting, but as far as overall quality goes it definitely feels like DC has had more misses than hits lately with these animated movies.

Green Lantern: Beware My Power and Legion of Super-Heroes weren't much better either, but hopefully they are paying attention to the feedback, and we get some quality movies again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"