Kanye finally snapped!

Paladin-Hoss

Sidekick
Reaction score
I dunno if anybody heard this, but Kanye got into trouble again recently. This time for pummeling an 18 year old who apparently called KIm an N_lover and other nasty stuff.

Story according to TMZ

We broke the story ... an 18-year-old allegedly called Kim a "n****r lover" on his way into the office of a Beverly Hills chiropractor. Minutes later, Kim and Kanye stormed in -- Kim ID the kid -- and her baby daddy went nuts.

The eyewitness tells TMZ ... the 18-year-old was sitting in a chair as Kanye made a beeline for him and, without saying a word, started slugging him in the face. The kid was covering his face but Kanye was unrelenting. Kim just stood there and silently watched the beating.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/15/kanye...m-kardashian/2/#comments-anchor#ixzz2qTYNHS4i

Good that ****ing kid deserved every god damn punch. I'm usually all for bashing Kanye and Kim but his actions here were completely justified in my eyes.

I know it's wrong, but i probably would have done the same if i were in his shoes.

I can take it if someone makes racist remarks towards me, but if they do that to someone i care about...then it's on.

How is protecting your wife from a racist scumbag, "snapping"?

EDIT: Even the OP agrees he would have done the same thing in that situation, so again people are piling on Kanye for the sake of piling on Kanye. Sometimes he deserves it, but not here.

Can't blame the man for that. Would've done the exact same thing.

How is protecting your wife from a racist scumbag, "snapping"?

EDIT: Even the OP agrees he would have done the same thing in that situation, so again people are piling on Kanye for the sake of piling on Kanye. Sometimes he deserves it, but not here.

I guess i should've worded that better. What i meant was that we know he's gonna end up in this situation with someone sooner or later.

And you're right, in this case, he's justified . Like i said, i would have done the same in similiar circumstance.

Kim and Kanye are getting trashed everywhere. Out of nowhere some 18 year old kid starts hurling racist stuff at them, hmm...fake!

What really happened is that they hired the kid to say racist slurs and get pummeled by Kanye. That way, Kanye gets to look like a good guy for a month or two until he inevitably does some stupid ****.

Kim and Kanye are getting trashed everywhere. Out of nowhere some 18 year old kid starts hurling racist stuff at them, hmm...fake!

What really happened is that they hired the kid to say racist slurs and get pummeled by Kanye. That way, Kanye gets to look like a good guy for a month or two until he inevitably does some stupid ****.

Not sure if serious...

Not sure if serious...
I am not sure he's entirely wrong either.

I can believe this is a stunt Kanye or any other celebrity would pull to distract from their other bad publicity but in this instance I don't think it was.

And while the kid is deplorable, I'm not sure beating him like that is the right call either. What's that old saying, two wrongs don't make a right? I'm not blaming Kanye for reacting as he did but I'm not going to jump on a bandwagon to defend him for it either.

Did this really happen? I am not saying the kid didn't deserve the ass whooping, but I'm skeptical of Kanye. His first defense in usually everything is it was racist, or they are racist. So I just gotta ask... Something about this just seems fishy and a lot of it has to do with the parties involved.

Kid deserved a punch or two if true. 30 hits seems a bit excessive.

Yes, the racial slurring kid is a piece of crap, but pummeling him after your wife fetches you is neither the smart nor adult response.

That kid asked for his ass-whuppin' and he got it. You can't go around hurling racial slurs at people and not expect a response. He should just take his beatdown as a lesson learned and keep his racist mouth shut the next time he feels like running it.

Ok I'm of two minds here. First, the kid was obviously way the hell out of line and it's hard to blame Kanye. At the same time you simply can't let dumbass comments send you into a blind rage that's going to get you in trouble.

So I understand, just saying you have to be smarter about it.

I don't care what anyone says but a total beating is just as bad as the slur. Both Kanye and the victim were in the wrong. As my mom used to say when we were kids, two wrongs don't make a right.

I wonder if the roles were different if the response would be the same.

White kid + Asian (or Arabic) slur = ?
Asian kid + Black (or White or Arabic) slur = ?
Black kid + Asian (or White or Arabic) slur = ?
Arabic kid + Black (or Asian or White) slur = ?

Are all of these justified beat downs like this one moronic kid made? Or is it only accepted when you use the one? I suspect it would result in a different outcome depending on the combination. And I haven't even included all the combinations possible.

Again, it's not like the kid didn't deserve at least some kind of reproval but beating him is excessive. I doubt there'd be many defending a black kid for saying something racist if they were using an asian slur against someone. Or if they were to say something about another race.

The kid's racist resolve will only be strengthened. I'm not sure what it accomplished. And I don't feel like anyone should be physically assaulted for using the 'n' word. Or any slur for that matter. Would that happen if the kid had used the 'f' word around a gay couple?

Someone's probably going to call me sanctimonious, but seriously, punching the kid repeatedly in the head..... no. just no. That's bullcrap.

kayne needs to go to jail. the laws apply to everyone, even thugs

Did this really happen? I am not saying the kid didn't deserve the ass whooping, but I'm skeptical of Kanye. His first defense in usually everything is it was racist, or they are racist. So I just gotta ask... Something about this just seems fishy and a lot of it has to do with the parties involved.

From what i understand, there were eyewitnesses that seems to collaborate that this is a legit incident.

What happened was, according to the paps that were present, this kid saw the paps following Kim, and he started hurling insults at them. At one point, he insulted some of them using the N word...Kim then said something to the kid which led to the kid insulting Kim instead, calling her an N**** lover.

And i read somewhere that the paps that were present seems to think that the kid was high on something.

Someone's probably going to call me sanctimonious, but seriously, punching the kid repeatedly in the head..... no. just no. That's bullcrap.

I think what sets Kanye off is the fact that the kid insulted Kim.If that Kid called Kanye a N*** to his face he probably would've just shoved the kid or smack him once or twice and that's it.

Edit

Last edited:
The kid's racist resolve will only be strengthened. I'm not sure what it accomplished. And I don't feel like anyone should be physically assaulted for using the 'n' word. Or any slur for that matter. Would that happen if the kid had used the 'f' word around a gay couple?

You took the words right out of my mouth. It just gives the word more power. If anything the kid should be ignored, or perhaps even tried to be talked to reasonably. All beating him did was made Kim and Kanye feel better about themselves...when they're already so effing rich and secure, it's startling to see how insecure they actually are with themselves.

This really just makes them seem even worse to me. I don't agree with physically abusing verbal racists...it can only teach them fear or greater intolerance...neither of which is really helpful for the greater good. It'll only serve to deepen their ignorance.

Kanye and Kim need to grow up. This is really pretty pathetic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"