Karr will not be charged in Jon Bonet Ramsay's death.

The Joker said:
So what you're saying is, you're a christain, and refuse to accept that homosexuality is a natural thing that happens in most species on the planet? Yeah...I'm leaving now, before this turns into a big debate, but I will say I think you're the one who's crazy, not them.

We all have various forms of insanity.

For example, I am not personally affected when a loved one dies. It means nothing to me.

I really should become an executioner.

What about Jon Benet's brother? How did they rule him out?

War Lord said:
We all have various forms of insanity.

For example, I am not personally affected when a loved one dies. It means nothing to me.

I really should become an executioner.

Holy ****, you're cold as ice:confused:

Quietstorm said:
What about Jon Benet's brother? How did they rule him out?

*cough Veronica Mars cough*

War Lord said:

Wow, people must love you. :rolleyes: :down

But you wouldn't care if they did or not, would you?

I'm not certain, but I think the crime scene implicated someone with greater physical strength than that of a ten-year-old boy or however old he was at the time.

Yeah, I don't think the brother did it. Where would he have learned to make a garrot *SP? And I don't think he could have carried her all the way down to the basement because he was a pretty small kid.

War Lord said:

That's cold. :(

JLBats said:
Holy ****, you're cold as ice:confused:

That doesn't mean I can't do the right things, which I strive to do daily, just don't expect me to feel about things.

Cyclops said:
I'm not certain, but I think the crime scene implicated someone with greater physical strength than that of a ten-year-old boy or however old he was at the time.

I dunno...it doesnt take much strength to garrote a little girl...plus, the parents could have found him over her body, then did the rest to cover it up

Batattack said:
Yeah, I don't think the brother did it. Where would he have learned to make a garrot *SP? And I don't think he could have carried her all the way down to the basement because he was a pretty small kid.

When I was 10, I already knew how to make Napalm from the internet

War Lord said:
That doesn't mean I can't do the right things, which I strive to do daily, just don't expect me to feel about things.

You're empty Jonty. So empty. :(

Batattack said:

If the brother was involved, he and Jon Bonet could have gone down there together, no carrying involved.

The brother could have learned how to make a garot from the internet.

War Lord said:

so not only are you a homophobe, but you're a sociopath as well...

Mr. Thing said:

Not my fault though, that's what you get when you consistently and constantly get abused without a way out.

Good thing I'm committed to doing the right thing and not committing murder.

The Joker said:
I dunno...it doesnt take much strength to garrote a little girl...plus, the parents could have found him over her body, then did the rest to cover it up

So, for instance, if someone else killed her, left the body, and the parents walked in, found him standing over it and thought he did it?

Mr. Thing said:

Not my fault though, that's what you get when you consistently and constantly get abused without a way out.

Good thing I'm committed to doing the right thing and not committing murder.

War Lord said:
just don't expect me to feel about things.

Then what's the point of living?

I guess that's why you're conservative then too.

War Lord said:

Well, at least I understand the reason now.

KingOfDreams said:
Then what's the point of living?

I like life. You don't need to feel things to find life worth living.

JLBats said:
So, for instance, if someone else killed her, left the body, and the parents walked in, found him standing over it and thought he did it?

once again, I deffer to Veronica Mars on the subject...not saying the brother for sure did it, or if it was someone else, but it's strange the way that show mirrors the events of this case, isnt it?

Batattack said:

I don't know. I knew some pretty crazy 10 year olds growing up, ala The Good Son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"