Karr will not be charged in Jon Bonet Ramsay's death.

It was an odd case. Assuming the Ramsay's have nothing to do with her death, they really messed things up when they tried to take over the case from the police.

Precious time and evidence was lost when they did that.

War Lord said:
It was an odd case. Assuming the Ramsay's have nothing to do with her death, they really messed things up when they tried to take over the case from the police.

Precious time and evidence was lost when they did that.

That's true. I'm betting that's part of what made people suspect they did it.

War Lord said:
That doesn't mean I can't do the right things, which I strive to do daily, just don't expect me to feel about things.
So, a family member dies and you don't care.

But remember, make sure your **** partner has the jonty seal of approval on it's ass.

Seal_Of_Approval_TS.jpg

Quietstorm said:
I don't know. I knew some pretty crazy 10 year olds growing up, ala The Good Son.

Ability isn't always correspondent with age.

The inventor of the Moeller Flying Car was making homemade ferris wheels, that you could actually ride, when he was 10 years old.

Addendum said:
So, a family member dies and you don't care.

But remember, make sure your **** partner has the jonty seal of approval on it's ass.

Seal_Of_Approval_TS.jpg

I'd like to buy a vowel for 200, Alex.

Did the police ever compare the sons DNA with the DNA that was found on the body? I know they compared John and Patsy Ramseys DNA and it came back negative.

Batattack said:
Did the police ever compare the sons DNA with the DNA that was found on the body? I know they compared John and Patsy Ramseys DNA and it came back negative.

Don't know, but if the evidence came back negative for the mother and father, then there couldn't have been enough to match the son, since he shares his parents DNA.

War Lord said:
I'd like to buy a vowel for 200, Alex.

Jeopardy doesn't sell vowels, dickface.

The Joker said:
I dunno...it doesnt take much strength to garrote a little girl...plus, the parents could have found him over her body, then did the rest to cover it up

Well, I don't recall exactly, it was almost half my life ago and I didn't follow it all too closely when it first happened, but wasn't the garrotte but one of the injuries inflicted upon her?

JLBats said:

That's because they're charitable. They don't even sell their home board game. You have to lose to get it from them.

there's more important things for me to worry about than a 10-year-old murder case. like who'll be the final member of the jl of a, for instance.

War Lord said:
We all have various forms of insanity.

For example, I am not personally affected when a loved one dies. It means nothing to me.

I really should become an executioner.

Hmm, what's a bigger problem, being gay or being a psychopath? Hmm, now what did Hitler, Ted Bundy and all major serial killers and mass murdering dictators have in common, being gay or being psychopaths?

JonBenet, Tupac and Biggie. When will your killers be found? All three of you were hardcore rappers, yet no one will come forward.

War Lord said:
Not my fault though, that's what you get when you consistently and constantly get abused without a way out.

Oh, boo hoo, how sad for the poor abused sociopath... :(

but he looks so creepy.

Law & Order SVU will be using this story.

Addendum said:
*u**

The other letters to choose from are f,c,k

JLBats said:

Bypassing the word filters in this way will get you probation... or worse...
I suggest you cool it... you have been warned!

And a note to ALL, lets tone down the foul language in general - OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"