Karr will not be charged in Jon Bonet Ramsay's death.

EXCELSIOR said:
Bypassing the word filters in this way will get you probation... or worse...
I suggest you cool it... you have been warned!

And a note to ALL, lets tone down the foul language in general - OK!

Sorry:(

Bill Maher
New Rule: Confessed child murderers have to fly coach. Of all the people who ever deserved to spend 14 hours listening to a crying baby and having his seat kicked - number one has got to be that guy.

The Overlord said:
Hmm, what's a bigger problem, being gay or being a psychopath? Hmm, now what did Hitler, Ted Bundy and all major serial killers and mass murdering dictators have in common, being gay or being psychopaths?

Whether it's a bigger problem is irrelevant because they're both problems. However, I am not harming people so it's not really a problem.

The Overlord said:
No they didn't, your thinking of the Wheel of Fortune.

I was in the shower before going to work and I realized that.

I'm off to commit a murder.

I used this joke in another thread but why can Maury find out within 24 hours the dna results but it took them like a week?

Erzengel said:
I used this joke in another thread but why can Maury find out within 24 hours the dna results but it took them like a week?

Because Maury is always the father.

He's a real man****.

War Lord said:
Whether it's a bigger problem is irrelevant because they're both problems. However, I am not harming people so it's not really a problem.

Smeone being gay is a problem only in your opinion. Most members of ther mental health community think being gay is a not problem, but being a psychopath is. I find it interesting that you claim to like small government, but it seems that you want to impose your own values on soceity.

Well you may not be a serial killer, but it seems your psychopath nature makes you generally annoying, arrogant and unpleasant.

The Overlord said:
Smeone being gay is a problem only in your opinion. Most members of ther mental health community think being gay is a not problem, but being a psychopath is. I find it interesting that you claim to like small government, but it seems that you want to impose your own values on soceity.

Well you may not be a serial killer, but it seems your psychopath nature makes you generally annoying, arrogant and unpleasant.

I've never made the claim to want to impose my values on anybody. I've mentioned several times that I don't care how others choose to live, as long as I don't have to pick up the bill.

War Lord said:
I've never made the claim to want to impose my values on anybody. I've mentioned several times that I don't care how others choose to live, as long as I don't have to pick up the bill.

Oh, please if that were true you would wouldn't oppose gay marriage, you wouldn;t care one way or the other, but you do oppose, so your saying society should reflect your values.

The Overlord said:
Oh, please if that were true you would wouldn't oppose gay marriage, you wouldn;t care one way or the other, but you do oppose, so your saying society should reflect your values.

I can oppose whatever I want, that's called democracy. You can also oppose whatever you want, that's the way our wonderful system works.

To say that gay marriage should be allowed is also imposing a value on people.

War Lord said:
I can oppose whatever I want, that's called democracy. You can also oppose whatever you want, that's the way our wonderful system works.

You can't oppose gay marriage and still say you support small governemnt,m that's a contradiction, by opposing gay marriage you are saying that the government should control an aspect of citizens private lives. So yes you can oppose gay maariage in Democrracy, that's your right, but you would be hypocrite to say you still support small government. I guess you support the stephen Colbert version of "small government":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uac516cLoTE

The Overlord said:
You can't oppose gay marriage and still say you support small governemnt,m that's a contradiction, by opposing gay marriage you are saying that the government should control an aspect of citizens private lives. So yes you can oppose gay maariage in Democrracy, that's your right, but you would be hypocrite to say you still support small government. I guess you support the stephen Colbert version of "small government":

I've never seen Stephen Colbert in his new show.

War Lord said:
I've never seen Stephen Colbert in his new show.

Too bad, the character reminds me of you an arrogant and judgemental egomanic who thinks his personal opinions are some sort of univerisal truth and colors the facts to suit his personal world view.

Besides the link in that other post will take you to Colbert's version of "small government" which is the version you seem to believe in. Let me post it again:

The Overlord said:
Too bad, the character reminds me of you an arrogant and judgemental egomanic who thinks his personal opinions are some sort of univerisal truth and colors the facts to suit his personal world view.

Besides the link in that other post will take you to Colbert's version of "small government" which is the version you seem to believe in. Let me post it again:

I'll watch it tomorrow, becaue I gotta open up my store in about 6.5 hours.

War Lord said:

A gay couple in the States affects Jonty in Canada...

right

Addendum said:
A gay couple in the States affects Jonty in Canada...

right

No. A reinterpretation of the purpose of marriage in the States affects Jonty in Canada.

War Lord said:
No. A reinterpretation of the purpose of marriage in the States affects Jonty in Canada.
It only affects you when you visit the States as a tourist, or attempt to become a citizen here.

If you do neither one of those things, it has no damn effect on you

Addendum said:
It only affects you when you visit the States as a tourist, or attempt to become a citizen here.

If you do neither one of those things, it has no damn effect on you

What happens in the US will eventually spill into Canada, so I don't need to visit your country for it to affect me.

JLBats said:
Falcor off, randorhole.

C'mon now. You guys laugh at me when I get in trouble and I don't get upset with you.

A little sauce with your goose?

War Lord said:
C'mon now. You guys laugh at me when I get in trouble and I don't get upset with you.

A little sauce with your goose?

Um, I don't know about you, but I would seriously like to eat a goose some day.

JLBats said:
Um, I don't know about you, but I would seriously like to eat a goose some day.

They're a fairly greasy meat. Stay with chicken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"