Kengo Zero!

Reaction score
To Microsoft or Genki or whoever the hell is in charge:

Please, for my sake...publish this game in the US.

Please.

MOV

WMV

You'll probably see something about an American version sometime during TGS or X06, no idea when those are though, I just know they're "near".

I'm just assuming this by the way because the game looked cool and I couldn't see any reason why it WOULDN'T be released here, I haven't actually heard of the game anywhere but this thread. It does look pretty good though.

I knew you would love this game Gammy :up:

Well, I did love Kengo: Master of Bushido.
Never got the chance to actually import Kengo 2 and 3, and those even had deeper fighting and real life Samurai like Musashi Miyamoto and Yagyu Jubei :(
But Kengo Zero HAS THEM!

great1.jpg

chiba-yagyu.jpg

Jubei is the man :up:

This game had better have XBL multiplayer... Then I can chop you up :mad:

Manny Calavera said:
I'm just assuming this by the way because the game looked cool and I couldn't see any reason why it WOULDN'T be released here, I haven't actually heard of the game anywhere but this thread. It does look pretty good though.

NEITHER HAD HE, UNTIL I SENT HIM THE VIDEO. :o

Gammy79 said:
LOL I doubt you'd be able to kill me!

I live for Samurai stuff, foolio :mad:

I have had sex with an asian woman :p Well, it was two asian women... at the same time too.

God bless back packing Japanese girls :up:

Mentok said:
I have had sex with an asian woman :p Well, it was two asian women... at the same time too.

God bless back packing Japanese girls :up:

I like to think that while you were at it, you were thinking "This one's for you, my mexican friend" :( :up:

Thats what im always thinking when im 'at it'. :up: :confused: :( :mad:

Gah, asian girls, samuari games and mexican corn rolls... :confused:

I need to sleep. I have to be up in a few hours :(

Gammy79 said:
Good night :(

Good night. See you in a few hours :(

Oh, go check out the gamers chat thread Blas... I left a present for you in there:up:

Yeah, sony's not publishing and sega is still drowning in debt, they have no reason to keep it exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"