Superman Returns Kevin Spacey = Gene Hackman

Mr. Credible said:
Kevin Spacey = Gene Hackman ?!?

WRONG!!!
No post the pic of Lex saying wrong in big letters. I would post it but im not at my computer.

Mentok said:
I see more psychotic than camp. I guess if you want to see camp, thats what you will see.
And if you want to see psychotic, that´s what you will see. Let me take the example of Hannibal. Anthony Hopkins said his inspiration for playing the character was Hal 9000, the character was so scary and dangerous because he had this calm, smooth and controlled voice behind his murderous acts. Hannibal is so scary because he´s so in control, there´s so much method in his madness, he always seems two steps ahead of you, like he´s never gonna make a mistake, a jumpy and screamy psycho is the one who loses it, who will be irrational and do stupid things and get caught.

ultimatefan said:
And if you want to see psychotic, that´s what you will see. Let me take the example of Hannibal. Anthony Hopkins said his inspiration for playing the character was Hal 9000, the character was so scary and dangerous because he had this calm, smooth and controlled voice behind his murderous acts. Hannibal is so scary because he´s so in control, there´s so much method in his madness, he always seems two steps ahead of you, like he´s never gonna make a mistake, a jumpy and screamy psycho is the one who loses it, who will be irrational and do stupid things and get caught.
You do have a good point might be the reason why I always liked superman TAS Lex better than any other.

that lex is my fav too. but the superfriends lex was pretty cool also. Spacey reminds me of him.

ultimatefan said:
And if you want to see psychotic, that´s what you will see.

But I didnt want to see psychotic in him. Its just what I got from the trailer.

I saw a man who is so confident in his plan, that he isn't worried about a damned thing, including superman.

Wesyeed said:
that lex is my fav too. but the superfriends lex was pretty cool also. Spacey reminds me of him.
I liked Spacey in the "tell me everything" and "so long Superman" moments. It´s the scene with Lois that rubs me the wrong way.

ultimatefan said:
I liked Spacey in the "tell me everything" and "so long Superman" moments. It´s the scene with Lois that rubs me the wrong way.
I don't like the lois:down :( and I wanted to hear more of supes voice but what I heard I srot of don't like it.

ultimatefan said:

"So long Superman" was actually great vissual style made.

Routh's voice is perfect for supes and clark, couldn't be more happy with the choice to cast him as far as that goes. I'm not liking the line about not being "who I am...keeping secrets". whether it's the dry robotic delivery or the line itself, I haven't dcided yet. I need to see it in context.

Wesyeed said:
Routh's voice is perfect for supes and clark, couldn't be more happy with the choice to cast him as far as that goes. I'm not liking the line about not being "who I am...keeping secrets". whether it's the dry delivery or the line itself, I haven't dcided yet. I need to see it in context.
The delivery is fine to me. What I like about Routh is he clearly distincts his Superman voice from his Clark Kent one. He sounds "softer" when he´s Clark.

Wesyeed said:
Routh's voice is perfect for supes. I'm not liking the line about not being who I am. whether it's the dry delivery or the line itself, I haven't dcided yet. I need to see it in context.
I didn't hear enough to like it or hate im in the middle really. It just bothers me he doesn't change his voice a little for when he is clark and supes. Even though most of the time they don't change it anyway.Its just im tired of seeing people act dumb and not notice there the same person.

HAHAHAHA here you go people who are already dissing the movie... im sick and tired of hearing you guys ***** and moan... seriously remove yourselves from your computer, put some pants on, go talk to a girl, GET LAID and GO SEE THE MOVIE AND THEN MAKE your opinion then....Seriously you all sound like a bunch of *****y liberals and conservatives......

Wesyeed said:
Routh's voice is perfect for supes and clark, couldn't be more happy with the choice to cast him as far as that goes. I'm not liking the line about not being "who I am...keeping secrets". whether it's the dry robotic delivery or the line itself, I haven't dcided yet. I need to see it in context.
you do know that there is 90% chance that this is not from the rooftop scene with lois. it was just inteh background. it could be the farm clark talking with martha.

i think we didnt hear superman talking.

Lightning54SC said:
HAHAHAHA here you go people who are already dissing the movie... im sick and tired of hearing you guys ***** and moan... seriously remove yourselves from your computer, put some pants on, go talk to a girl, GET LAID and GO SEE THE MOVIE AND THEN MAKE your opinion then....Seriously you all sound like a bunch of *****y liberals and conservatives......
:confused: Why don't you do those things and just stop caring about what people say.

Lightning54SC said:
cuz im sick of it make a opinion when you see it
But they make trailors so you can judge if you want to see the movie and thats what im doing.Im judging nothing wrong with that.

deathshead2 said:
I didn't hear enough to like it or hate im in the middle really. It just bothers me he doesn't change his voice a little for when he is clark and supes. Even though most of the time they don't change it anyway.Its just im tired of seeing people act dumb and not notice there the same person.
To me he clearly changed his voice. His Clark sounds softer than his Superman.

dark_b said:
you do know that there is 90% chance that this is not from the rooftop scene with lois. it was just inteh background. it could be the farm clark talking with martha.

i think we didnt hear superman talking.

of course. that's why I said I need to see it in context.

ultimatefan said:
The thing was going by so fast I can't tell a difference he didn't speck enough. So i'll wait for the movie and i'll wait for what I hear.

ultimatefan said:

He's doing what reeve did and making his clark sound like a big dorky guy and superman sound strong and cool.

while I somewhat agree with you about not judging the movie till you see it,I dont agree with you insulting peoples opinions.you made yours,let them make theirs.
Lightning54SC said:

they sound like little trolls man.... people need to lossen up ITS JUST A MOVIE... i will say this movie is something big for me but cmon how much more ranting can we deal with..... ive listened to this crap for wellover 2 years and now its time to start bashing some heads in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"