Kevin Williamson's 'The Following'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why the peacemaker thing wasn't noticeable so when he was on the ground in the forest, I had the same thought until he saw was shot. Maybe Ryan Hardy is now like John McClane, unable to be killed.

Even emma is scared of the group.."They're all crazy"..hmm hello pot meet kettle!

DONT SPIT IN RYAN HARDY'S FACE...HE'LL STAB A MOFO

Yeah my thoughts on the pacemaker are the like everyone's...Guess the writers are forgetting he as one?

Last edited:
This season has been awesome thus far.

I thought this page would've exploded by now! Last nights episode was tense. Loving the new take no crap stance from Hardy and co.

This season is such a good evolution of the first one. Never have I seen such a character like Hardy learn from his past mistakes he has done a 180 this season and is onto these guy like flies on horse crap.

Last night's ep was fabulous. You know it's bad when Hardy is more chill than Iceman. He's totally going to snap. :wow:

Well that expansion plan (Joe's followers + Lily's IHOP) faded quickly.

Good to have Mike on the team. Sort of. Just needs to dial it back a bit.

I love this season's Ryan Hardy. Kill first and maybe question later. Maybe.

Okay, either that annoying agent is a follower or she's just stupid. If she's making house calls before each op. :doh: Sic Mike on her.

We need 2 get Kevin Bacon Super Powers on this show

The **** Hardy and Weston have gone through with Caroll is starting to wear on them. Hardy's straight up killing people now and Mike's def got some pent up rage.

I like it. :ninja:

Mike beat the **** out of necrophillia guy.:wow: Im pretty sure his hand would be shattered after that kind of beating, but that was satisfying to watch!

I dunno how I feel about them just killing people like that. I mean, how are they any different from the killers now? Not such heroic behavior IMO. It was cool when it happened once last season and Mike covered Ryan's ass but now? It's like the writers have said **** logic and due process. How are these guys not being charged right now?? Hopefully, that becomes a plot point

Due process is for *****es. You kill and you die. :o

Yea, I'm not saying I don't like the action and balls to the wall approach with this show but I just can't get past some of this stuff. They'd be locked up right now if this was almost any other show or at least being investigated for MURDER

Is necrophiliac Bieber bulletproof or did I imagine Iceman shooting him twice in the chest? :huh:

I feel bad for Ryan, not only is he battling psychos at every turn but his biggest enemy is coincidence, I mean coincidence has Joe's back at every turn.

Yea, I'm not saying I don't like the action and balls to the wall approach with this show but I just can't get past some of this stuff. They'd be locked up right now if this was almost any other show or at least being investigated for MURDER

This show takes reality and logic for a regularly scheduled beating every week. These are the most well funded, ingenious and lucky psychopaths in the history of the world, Team Ryan are 3 likable heroes getting their hands dirty for the good of humanity, just go with it!

[YT]PhpGg1sJcC0[/YT]

Next week looks to have some huge developments. :wow:

Is necrophiliac Bieber bulletproof or did I imagine Iceman shooting him twice in the chest? :huh:

I feel bad for Ryan, not only is he battling psychos at every turn but his biggest enemy is coincidence, I mean coincidence has Joe's back at every turn.

This show takes reality and logic for a regularly scheduled beating every week. These are the most well funded, ingenious and lucky psychopaths in the history of the world, Team Ryan are 3 likable heroes getting their hands dirty for the good of humanity, just go with it!

I am going with it. I've actually liked this season more than last so far. Just some things annoy me a bit.

He did get shot. They said he was taken to the hospital but who knows how bad off he is. He must be barely hanging in there....

Ice man is just doing it wrong.

Does the same actor play both twins or are they really twins? That would suck if one brother is out of a job now lol.

It's one guy as far as I know. :)

Okay, either that annoying agent is a follower or she's just stupid. If she's making house calls before each op. :doh: Sic Mike on her.

She is just stupid, her girlfriend is the follower.

should have stated "that annoying agent is a follower too or she's just stupid."

she shouldn't be making house calls to give updates on a FBI op.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"