• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight Kicking and Screening vs. normal release

1. Alfred discusses buying the plane (that picks Bruce up from the boat) with Bruce.

2. The Joker hijacks the TVs and states that Batman must reveal his identity or he will kill people every day. This gives new meaning to the scene later on in the movie when the Joker talks about how Batman let people die

3. In the chase scene with Harvey Dent, batman runs over and demolishes a cop car with the tumbler. I remember this especially because I turned to my friend and we both went, "DID BATMAN JUST KILL THOSE COPS?" Later on it is shown that the cops survived.

these 3 scenes are in both movies, i just saw the normal release and i saw kickingandscreaming

there was no difference at all in the movie from the Tuesday screeing and the normal relase

saw it three times. nothing missing. Imax twice, kicking and screening, again for midnight showing, and today at the regular theater. all of it was there.

saw both screenings... no difference what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"