Kid Icarus

Lord Blackbolt

Avenger
Reaction score
When will they ever do a next gen Kid Icarus game. Make it like Zelda, but with flight. Dude has been left out of Gamecube as well. When I saw Pit was in Smash Bros. Brawl...I was excited. I always liked Kid Icarus ever since he was a co-star on the Captain N cartoon.

So besides SSBB....any other future games?

Most likely. Though what will probably happen is his game is scheduled for 2009, then it gets delayed to 2010, then it gets delayed till 2011, then they decide to just make it a launch title for the next system.

damn it... How does Ray-man get like a hundred games and not Kid Icarus.

In all honesty, I want a game where you play as a Raving Rabbid......and a new Kid Icarus.

Nintendo has confirmed for a Kid Icarus game on the Wii.

And as well as they should, we got Roy and Marth in Smash Brothers Melee and then Fire Emblem games were suddenly over here in the states. Now Pit is in Brawl and I assumed they'd announce a Kid Icarus sequel.

is that like the longest time for a sequel? When was the last KC game...over 10 years. I doubt most kids even remember him.

JustABill said:
And as well as they should, we got Roy and Marth in Smash Brothers Melee and then Fire Emblem games were suddenly over her in the states. Now Pit is in Brawl and I assumed they'd announce a Kid Icarus sequel.

The next Kid Icarus game was confirmed way before he was announced to appear in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Lord Blackbolt said:
damn it... How does Ray-man get like a hundred games and not Kid Icarus.
Rayman has like four games....:huh: But I'm with you. We need some Pit lovin.

Lord Blackbolt said:
When will they ever do a next gen Kid Icarus game. Make it like Zelda, but with flight. Dude has been left out of Gamecube as well. When I saw Pit was in Smash Bros. Brawl...I was excited. I always liked Kid Icarus ever since he was a co-star on the Captain N cartoon.

So besides SSBB....any other future games?

Shiggy has this to say in 2005 when asked about the game...

"Well, I'm actually working really closely right now with the director of the [original] game. Now, whether or not when we get the Revolution all set up and everything is finalized...well who knows? That might be one of those characters where everybody says, "Hey, with the way our console is designed, that would be a perfect match."

Word is that Nintendo EAD have already started initial development on the project and will move onto it as soon as Mario Galaxy is out of the way.

Then that means 2009 at the soonest. Weak.

Why would it be that long of a wait? I mean Mario Galaxy should be halfway completed I'd say.

JustABill said:
Why would it be that long of a wait? I mean Mario Galaxy should be halfway completed I'd say.

If Miyamoto works on it, it will take some time. Probably a few delays. Miyamoto is a perfectionist. He cares a LOT about the quality of the game more so than making a quick buck off it and then spitting out a sequel within a year.

Mentok, lets not kid ourselves. This is Nintendo. King of massive delays. If Kid Icarus is getting priority after SMG, which comes out in 2007, then I'd give it at least two more years in development. Besides..... you aussies always get it later than sooner.

jaydawg said:
Mentok, lets not kid ourselves. This is Nintendo. King of massive delays. If Kid Icarus is getting priority after SMG, which comes out in 2007, then I'd give it at least two more years in development. Besides..... you aussies always get it later than sooner.

We get everything before the rest of the world. Its part of the contract that we have to pretend we dont have them yet.

:o

BTW... PS4 is **** :down

;)

B.U.M. said:
What is Kid Icarus?

Kid Icarus was a video game. It centered around Greek and Roman Mythology. Pit (below) was the main character you played as. He will be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This has led people to believe he will finally make a return with his own game for the Wii.

531px-SSMBB_Pit.jpg

So he only had the one game on the NES?

Two actually. The first on the NES. The second on the GB.

I just watched a video. It doesn't look any different than the other NES games.

Well, it's obvious that Greek mythology is bad-ASS so a Nintendo game that centers around it is definitely going to be great.. This game could potentially become one of Nintendo's franchise players along with Mario, Zelda, and Metroid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"