KID's from the 80's this is for you!!!!

Danger Mouse said:
Okay, not exactly toys, but definitely 80s:-

gwpic.jpg

5791_1_fs_gm.jpg

5780_2_fs_gm.jpg

5781_2_fs_gm.jpg

OMG you just fcuking murdered me!

Hey! SILVER HAWKS!! I HAD ALL THOSE TOYS TOO! SWEET JESUS THE MMEORIES!! NOSTALGIA OVER LOAD >_<!!!!

Danger Mouse said:
More fabulous 80s toys:-

ace2_300.jpg
jake_ff1_300.jpg
ray2_300.jpg
dr_terror_300.jpg

The thing i remember about this was how bloody dangerous they were. they shot their missles over 2 meters distance. which was a bloody lot compared to most action figures and even some toys thats whole purpose was to fire stuff far.

also they didn't sell about 2 of the toys in the UK so i was lucky that my dad went on trips to canada and could get them.

colossus96 said:
does anyone remember the name of this cartoon show, it was these cops and i think it was set in the future, i remember the guy in charge was this black guy who i think became a cyborg and the only other thing i remember was their helicopter that had a "whisper mode" so that it wouldnt make too much noise
and also the best cartoons were
transformers
g.i. joe &
M.A.S.K.

bulletproof.jpg

I had a bunch of these action figures....

80_1.JPG

The movies couldn't have been this popular.

Danger Mouse said:
More fabulous 80s toys:-

ace2_300.jpg
jake_ff1_300.jpg
ray2_300.jpg
dr_terror_300.jpg
Man and machine, power extreme! Dude I wanted to be a Centurion when I was little. Thank God for being an 80's kid. The toys and shows outright rocked the world compared to the crap today's kids get. And the toys weren't as safety-minded then, which made them even better.

Equint77 said:
80_1.JPG

The movies couldn't have been this popular.

Those are from the Police Academy animated series, who had the idea to make that show?

Immortalfire said:
Man and machine, power extreme! Dude I wanted to be a Centurion when I was little. Thank God for being an 80's kid. The toys and shows outright rocked the world compared to the crap today's kids get. And the toys weren't as safety-minded then, which made them even better.

3.JPG

4.JPG

Would kids even be able to run around with Megatron in Gun form today? HELL NO!!

Cops would shoot on site. I remember my friends bringing him to school just to show off they had Megatron... LOL.. I can imagine the noise a school would make now.

[QUOTE=Shyair~108]Oh my god.

I just had the hugest geekasm. I was a spoiled little fcuk when I was younger. I had all the thundercats, the captain power set, Lazer Tag, dino riders, Bionic Six, the first Bat Cave,bat mobile, the ghost busters toys, Ecto 1, the fire house, the proton packs the trap, the goggles the slime pack after ghost busters 2 came out...jesus..so many things...god....oh...oh god. all of the tutles and their vehicles.....fcuk..god.....make it stop...transformers....everything. i had everything alright? god make it stop. He man....ah..ah jesus...GOD THE MEMORIES!! STOP THE TEARS!!! STOP! THE! TEARS!!!!

Oh...and I know you bastards remember the NES Track and Field Pad.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i10.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/61/48/52_1_b.JPG

Here ya go... all the goodies

2e_1_b.JPG

When my mom bought me this.... I was the happiest piece of $hit on the planet....

Then she got me the Genesis and well.... why go on. :)

and the NES Satellite
NES_Satellite_box.jpg

4 players at the same time, and it's wireless!!!

Equint77 said:
bulletproof.jpg

I had a bunch of these action figures....

this was one helluva cartoon..I had a huge crush on one of the crimminals..her name was nightshade

duende verde said:
You are missing R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy)
rob-robot.jpg

I remember there was like 4 games that that frickin thing worked for.

any of u remember......visionaries

Equint77 said:
f4_1_b.JPG

For the sissy's who couldn't sleep at night.....

You take that back!
I found mine to be a great weapon against my nephew's (There only two / five years younger then me)

Other thing's I remember are;

Care Bears, She-Ra, Smerf's, Cabbage Patch dolls, Rainbow, Postman Pat, The Get Along Gang...........God there are SO many

Who remembers the cartoon block that featured
Bigfoot and the Muscle Machines
Robotix
Inhumanoids
Jem

?
38.jpg
big.jpg

Robot3.jpg

inhumanoids16.jpg
dcompose.jpg

B0001LJCUM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg