Kiersey Clemons IS Iris West

Kinda bummed.

Guess we're not gonna get OG Wally West anytime soon. :oldrazz:

Also, how long till they manip Kiersey on the Speedster Iris costume?
3752075dfa7af5e7993412f49668ca47.jpg

Even if the deal wasn't finalized? :huh:

Nah, I mean when they did the whole top contender thing with her, Rita Ora and Lucy Boynton when it was kind of obvious that she was the one who got the role. I had some comments about this casting choice before and some people here got agitated, thinking I was against her ethnicity or whatever, so I'm not going back to that. Again, congrats to her.

The trades always release lists of actors up for a role and 8 or 9 times out of 10, the claimed front runner gets the role.

She is the cutest chick. Don't get me wrong, she'd still get it, but that's neither here nor there. :o

I am really liking her with the short hair look and it would be cool if we see it in JL.

Wow... they really are trying to put the nail in the coffin of the TV show...

Wow... they really are trying to put the nail in the coffin of the TV show...
Nonsense. The TV show is doing great by CW standards and I assume makes WB plenty of money. It will be on for years to come.

Kinda bummed.

Guess we're not gonna get OG Wally West anytime soon. :oldrazz:

I thought people would have realised we weren't going to get a Wally as soon as they cast a 23 year old Barry. I know they have a young Barry and Wally in the TV show, but that is mostly because the CW is obsessed with pretty young people. Logically Wally makes little sense unless Barry is a little older

I thought people would have realised we weren't going to get a Wally as soon as they cast a 23 year old Barry. I know they have a young Barry and Wally in the TV show, but that is mostly because the CW is obsessed with pretty young people. Logically Wally makes little sense unless Barry is a little older

Grant and Keiyan are only two years apart in age and the CW Wally is Iris's brother instead of nephew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"