Kiersey Clemons IS Iris West

If they're going to go the interracial direction they should go with someone at least fairly well known. Zoe Kravitz for example wouldn't be bad.

And if they're going to cast a little known actress let it be someone super hot like:

jessica-lucas-01220801.jpg

From Gotham

Last edited:
How about Bridgit Mendler "Undateable" for Iris West?
latest

TRISTIN MAYS ..... from Vampire Diaries

Screenshot-2015-01-23-08.03.17.png

Sarah-Salvatore.jpg

Trying to separate the film from the CW-verse by casting a CW actor?

I like the Zoe Kravitz suggestion, but she does look "wholesome" enough to be Iris?

I wouldn't mind Lily Collins:

lily-collins-4.jpg

Alicia Vikander from Ex Machina:
alicia-vikander-cannes-makeup.jpg

And honestly Melissa Benoist would have probably made a decent Iris if she wasn't Supergirl, but I still won't be watching that show

And people need to stop suggesting CW level actors. Vanessa Morgan? Jesus, it would be good to separate the film from the cheesy TV show with average acting ( I love the show but it has it's flaws)

Lily Collins - We have a winner. :up: :up:

IRIS & BARRY ......
tumblr_m6u036fqRK1r55a6mo1_r1_250.png

ZOE KRAVITZ & EZRA MILLER

Hmm...not a bad choice. Especially if the film is going for a more comedic tone.

The girfriend of Barry Allen official thread.... even if Ezra is not Barry Allen, Iris West is ideal for the background of the rest of the Flashes (Bart and Wally).

I think Shailene Woodley is a good option.

1394189256283.cached.jpg

Didn't ever even think about this but I can't tell you how much I love this idea. Since the Mary Jane role seems out of the picture by now, this would be beyond perfect.

Shailene Woodley as Iris is definitely growing on me. I'm down.

The girfriend of Barry Allen official thread.... even if Ezra is not Barry Allen, Iris West is ideal for the background of the rest of the Flashes (Bart and Wally).

I think Shailene Woodley is a good option.

1394189256283.cached.jpg

I considered her at one point as well. I think she'd be great. She's one of my favorite young actresses. There's no doubt that she'd do the role justice. My only concern (and it's a very small one) is that she looks even younger than Miller. That won't be a problem if she's a college student, or a rookie reporter, but I wouldn't be able to buy someone like her as a more classic version of Iris.

But yeah, for right now, she's my number one choice.

Shailene Woodley as Iris is definitely growing on me. I'm down.

Same. She's a natural talent & has all the qualities needed for the character. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

What if they use Patty instead of Iris? :hmm

According to Jeff Snieder WB is looking for a female lead for the Flash right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"