Justice League Knightmare discussion thread

I think every time they encounter Superman, everyone tries to stop him while Flash travels back in time enough to warn them and thus prevent a fight.

So no matter if we saw Batman's death or that Superman found them, each time Flash goes back in time to prevent this from happening, he creates alternative timelines to keep trying to undo everything with Batman and the rest of the team.

Bruce knows all along what's going to happen from his dreams. The Joker is whom Batman is utilizing as his seer of sorts perhaps. Joker says he's playing with future possibilities sacrificing everyone but himself. He still ends up presumably dying from Superman but allows it knowing he'll be brought back by the Flash perhaps right before it happens...

It's a cycle of events that just keep happening for a while until Flash can get Batman to break the cycle.

Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Mera-Knightmare.jpg
It's interesting to note that in Knightmare scenes, Mera has a trident (King Atlan's trident, given by Poseidon), which Arthur Curry got in Aquaman movie (which was released after theatrical Josstice League (2017)) and in Zack Snyder's Justice league Aquaman uses his mother's Quindent.

In Knightmare, Mera could (in theory) kill Superman and Darkseid using magical trident.
1490288356-aquaman-jason-momoa-justice-league.gif

Was there any info revealed on how diana died in the knightmare timeline?
As Ares almost kills Uxas, Darkseid is looking for revenge, if not not old gods then, on their sons, and as Diana is daughter of Zeus, Darkseid wants to kill her first.

Also, after Superman, she was the main opponent who could stop Darkseid, and as Superman succumbs to Anti life equation (whatever that is) and turns evil, Diana is the main target for Darkseid.

As for how she was killed, we can only assume, I think by Omega beams.

Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Mera-Knightmare.jpg
It's interesting to note that in Knightmare scenes, Mera has a trident (King Atlan's trident, given by Poseidon), which Arthur Curry got in Aquaman movie (which was released after theatrical Josstice League (2017)) and in Zack Snyder's Justice league Aquaman uses his mother's Quindent.

In Knightmare, Mera could (in theory) kill Superman and Darkseid using magical trident.
1490288356-aquaman-jason-momoa-justice-league.gif

I think it's safe to assume in Knightmare sequence in ZSJL when Superman lands and Mera goes to attack him she dies at that point. Along with a few others it seems.

One thing that I found it odd was why Superman started attacking JL members ? Sure, Cyborg attacked him and that probably triggered him, but under normal circumstances, Superman usually restrains himself and never uses his full force, but after getting resurrected, he was behaving like evil Superman.

Maybe the Motherbox tech that brought him back to life (was e really dead though ? The dirt raising on his coffin in BvS, showed he was His life signs were faint but he was alive, or maybe between two states, dead and alive.)

It was said that “The future has taken root in the present.”, was it a premonition of imminent danger ? Maybe Darkseid's influence on him in some way ?

Here, my theory is when Diana throws her lasso of truth on Superman and asks "Kal El to remember who you are", helps him to come back to normal state, though not immediately but only after Lois lane shows up.

Had WW not done that (used her lasso on Superman), would he returned back to his usual self jut because Lois showed up ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"