The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get the need to bash the TV shows or other films to make others seem better. Consider certain things like the budgets/time scales/practicality.

Agreed. I like the tv show for what it is,

And I love the DCEU for what its trying to do visually. It has its own voice and stands out. It feels cinematic.

some people just can't help becoming what they hate the most.

It definitely seems that way sometimes. I'd rather enjoy what I enjoy because of how much I like it. I don't like to hate on something else to big what I like up. It's not constructive at all.

Or, maybe they don't 'hate' the CW shows but want the movie-verse to have a different aesthetic.

The 'look' of TV shows would not look good on big screen.

that's not what i meant at all but i don't feel the need to dwell on this topic so carry on.

I would have given Cyborg plates instead of the busy design. Maybe they were trying to distance the look from Iron Man's. I have to admit I did get an Iron Man vibe when he flew up through those clouds.

It definitely looked like they were going for Iron Man there. It was weird. Also, he does look like a floating head now.

It definitely seems that way sometimes. I'd rather enjoy what I enjoy because of how much I like it. I don't like to hate on something else to big what I like up. It's not constructive at all.

I was responding to those 'complaints' that DCEU movies should have more color, and 'real locations'.

I don't hate those CW shows, in fact they are doing a great job inspite of having a limited budget.

Agreed. I like the tv show for what it is,

And I love the DCEU for what its trying to do visually. It has its own voice and stands out. It feels cinematic.

As do I, I think we should feel lucky to have all the live action comic book stuff we do.

they could have differentiated cyborg from iron man if he had any limbs left to keep semi uncovered, like one of his arms or something

he just looks like more a advanced reboot robocop to me with just his head

I was responding to those 'complaints' that DCEU movies should have more color, and 'real locations'.

I don't hate those CW shows, in fact they are doing a great job inspite of having a limited budget.

I just get a bit tired of people bashing one thing to big up another so I think just seeing the comparitive images got my back up. But you weren't doing that afterall so I apologise if you feel it was aimed directly at you.

I just get a bit tired of people bashing one thing to big up another so I think just seeing the comparitive images got my back up. But you weren't doing that afterall so I apologise if you feel it was aimed directly at you.

No need to apologise, I know what you were trying to say. It's OK.

captain-america-civil-war-official-tv-spot-34-180789.png

almost as cinematic as this

Looks ******, grey and looks like tv-show.

It definitely looked like they were going for Iron Man there. It was weird. Also, he does look like a floating head now.

in the 'you should move' scene he does look like a floating head but other than that he looked pretty good i thought.

Who is WW legsweeping? It was a human, so who was it?

They should have constructed a real suit for Cyborg, instead of giving him full CGI suit, like they did for recent Robocop movie.

2012121-robocop.jpg

robocop_toronto_set_images_joel_kinnaman_4.jpeg

They should have constructed a real suit for Cyborg, instead of giving him full CGI suit, like they did for recent Robocop movie.

2012121-robocop.jpg

Not saying that it would be impossible to do so, but costume from the latest Robocop movie looked like a plastic crap.

Who is WW legsweeping? It was a human, so who was it?

I would say the guards have something to do with Lex maybe? We see Cyborg and the Flash in Metropolis so it looks like each character may have a solo moment in the film to take somebody down.

2012121-robocop.jpg

robocop_toronto_set_images_joel_kinnaman_4.jpeg

They probably could have done that but done the head part CGI and added additional CG components to the body etc.

I would say the guards have something to do with Lex maybe? We see Cyborg and the Flash in Metropolis so it looks like each character may have a solo moment in the film to take somebody down.

It seems they were all bald, wearing suits and gloves.

axrcdhzbi03dpqduield.jpg

DC merging with Hitman universe confirmed.

The JL trailer has nearly 11.7M views in a day. Nobody can deny people are interested in this.

Ughh..Im sorry but ugh...

And yet the final product was so much more entertaining. It's almost as if plot and characterizations are more important than imagery. Besides, it's shot composition that makes a scene cinematic, not how muted the colours are or how much the director hides in darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"