The Justice League General & Speculation Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cinematic enough. :o

Arrowverse-heroes-_Invasion-crossover.jpg

some people don't like muted colors, surely you guys understand where they are coming from, right?

I mean, if the natural response is to find the hackiest/cheap versions of suits that have color, then alright I guess. Different strokes, folks.

Snyder is a next level troll

He films his movies in a way where if fans try to restore color to suits or any scene, they look stupid.

His genius knows no bounds. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Don't know why I laughed at this lol

I just don't get the need to bash the TV shows or other films to make others seem better. Consider certain things like the budgets/time scales/practicality.

to bash any of those tacky suits is to admit that you ever had any real expectations for a CW superhero show to be good in a non-cheesy way. You already know what you're getting

They are pure cheese, but some are fun to watch at times.

to bash any of those tacky suits is to admit that you ever had any real expectations for a CW superhero show to be good in a non-cheesy way. You already know what you're getting

They are pure cheese, but some are fun to watch at times.

That's not the point at all, those TV shows are doing fine within their budgets, but we don't want movies to look like CW shows.

Or maybe, this is how JL movie should look, looks really expensive.

legends-of-tomorrow-invasion-crossover-dc-tv-justice-league-asse-213819.jpg

Sorry. I don't want the DCEU films to feel like it will be followed by an episode of Property Brothers on HGTV.

I just don't get the need to bash the TV shows or other films to make others seem better. Consider certain things like the budgets/time scales/practicality.

some people just can't help becoming what they hate the most.

That's not the point at all, those TV shows are doing fine within their budgets, but we don't want movies to look like CW shows.

Literally nobody said that the DCEU should take cues from CW, so you can stop the spamming.

EPIC. LOOK AT THAT CAR. IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M THERE. HAIL MARVEL

Supergirl and Firestorm have no shadows

Oh dear :woot:
captain-america-civil-war-official-tv-spot-34-180789.png

almost as cinematic as this

Ughh..Im sorry but ugh...

Snyder is a next level troll

He films his movies in a way where if fans try to restore color to suits or any scene, they look stupid.

His genius knows no bounds. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

[YT]sEKB7pi1mbc[/YT]

Ah, was just about ~100m off. lol

No biggie :D

I wouldn't take anyone serious who wanted those suits in movies anyway.

The point is that some people don't like the muted colors. Colorful does not always equal cheap. Sure they make for a grittier and more accurate interpretation of what these people would look like if they actually existed.

Would I have given Aquaman some more orange on the suit? Yeah. Would have have made cyborg a little bulkier with some padding? Probably. WW, Batman and Superman they all pretty much got as right as they could. Not a huge fan of all the moving parts on the flash suit, but the colors and the design work for the most part. The new flash suit we get later in the film should be great though.

some people just can't help becoming what they hate the most.

Or, maybe they don't 'hate' the CW shows but want the movie-verse to have a different aesthetic.

The 'look' of TV shows would not look good on big screen.

cyborg only appeared on TT and TTgo

he's also in the new DC animated movie universe.

If you're going to make a comic book film pop with colour, just do it right. Just don't do it like ANY of the cbm films from recent years.

Just take a look at Superman (1978) and observe the cinematography in that film made possible by the great Geoffrey Unsworth (Oscar for Carbret & Tess, DP for 2001: A Space Odyssey).

Would I have given Aquaman some more orange on the suit? Yeah. Would have have made cyborg a little bulkier with some padding? Probably. WW, Batman and Superman they all pretty much got as right as they could. Not a huge fan of all the moving parts on the flash suit, but the colors and the design work for the most part. The new flash suit we get later in the film should be great though.

I would have given Cyborg plates instead of the busy design. Maybe they were trying to distance the look from Iron Man's. I have to admit I did get an Iron Man vibe when he flew up through those clouds.

cyborg's mask in the trailer looked like a better version of Deadshot's mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"