Knights Of The Old Republic III

TKing

Superhero
Reaction score
Is this actually being made? I heard a rumour a little while ago that it was, but I've done some research and haven't really found anything substantial.

Do any of you guys have any information about this? I think it would be great if they did a third instalment, and the franchise is so popular, I don't see any real reason why they can't.

No, because that would link Madonna to this game :(

I'd far prefer SW Battlefront III.

As far as i know, there aren't any plans for it, which upsets me. I'd kill for a KOTOR 3.

^Yeah. The franchise has so much potential, there are virtually limitless stories they could do. And so many more characters they could incorporate.

Katsuro said:
As far as i know, there aren't any plans for it, which upsets me. I'd kill for a KOTOR 3.

I'd kill for a Star Wars game where you actually have a light saber, and not a glowing club....

Buttman said:
I'd far prefer SW Battlefront III.

Your opinion has officially been invalidated on account that Knights of the Old Republic is the third greatest games series ever after Metal Gear and the Legend of Zelda (which is fact by the way)

Hmm... I'd highly question that Metal Gear there... I think it's only there because of Sony's uberMarketing... A great series, but top 3 of all time? Questionable indeed.

And honestly, while KOTOR rocked, I'd take a same old same old BF3 over a KOTOR III that had a similar decrease in quality from KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2

GL1 said:
Hmm... I'd highly question that Metal Gear there... I think it's only there because of Sony's uberMarketing... A great series, but top 3 of all time? Questionable indeed.

And honestly, while KOTOR rocked, I'd take a same old same old BF3 over a KOTOR III that had a similar decrease in quality from KOTOR 1 to KOTOR 2

Your opinion has also been invalidated :o

hippie_hunter said:

QFT.

4 top franchises in gaming: Metal Gear Solid, The Legend of Zelda, Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic and.. Kingdom Hearts. :heart:

The top four franchises in gaming are Deus Ex, Shenmue, Thief and Kings Quest.

XwolverineX said:
QFT.

4 top franchises in gaming: Metal Gear Solid, The Legend of Zelda, Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic and.. Kingdom Hearts. :heart:

I've never played Kingdom :heart:s

Warcraft, man. Warcraft must be added to these lists. Anyway, I'd like to play a KOTOR III.

hippie_hunter said:
I've never played Kingdom :heart:s

Die. :huh:

Seriously, wtf. Why not? You have a PS2, get them, both, now. Go, hurrrry.

hippie_hunter said:

Gah. My snappy comeback machine is broken. :csad:

XwolverineX said:
I've never played those games. :csad:

Wow. One of the goddamned STAPLES of RPG/nerd history and you never played it. No wonder you think Kingdom Hearts is great....

And, uh....can KOTOR count as a "franchise" despite having only two games and likely no more? It's not even particularly original content.

And GL1....if MGS weren't a great series and only owed to marketing, wouldn't any postMGS2 games have crashed and burned? Must mean there's LOTS of support....

XwolverineX said:
QFT.

I thought the top 4 were Final Fantasy, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and Grand Theft Auto. Guess I was wrong...or am I.
These four have had the most influence over the video game industry and sold millions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"