Stand-Alone Movies Avatar Producer Laeta Kalogridis writing Knights Of The Old Republic film

Discussion in 'Stand-Alone Movies' started by Pennywise, May 24, 2019.

1. Pennywise Registered

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ld-republic?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

Collider's Jeff Sneider also believes the report is legit.

'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic' Movie in the Works from 'Avatar's Laeta Kalogridis

#1 Pennywise, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Karelia Always Hold On To Smallville...

Oh man, how epic and awesome this could turn out. And also how it might turn into another divisive film.

Revan/Malak is something I've always wanted to see on the big screen (or small at this point.) Who do you guys see in the respective roles? Keanu Reeves has a bit of a campaign for him to be Revan, I could see them going for Kit Harrington. That is, if Disney doesn't gender swap Revan and make it that "ohhh shocking" moment like in the game. They did it in Solo (Enfys Nest) and nobody really was shocked nor cared. It was established in Legends he was a male, but Disney...

One thing I really liked about KOTOR was the OST. Malak's theme gets the blood going, I'd love for them to keep it and put it in the film.

Really curious if the GoT guys end up directing this, it seems they tend to do better with source material rather than create from scratch. I think they could pull off a KOTOR adaptation well.

Pennywise likes this.
  3. Pennywise Registered

Agree 100%!

Karelia likes this.
  4. Pennywise Registered

Karelia likes this.