Konami distribution rep: MGS4 is coming to 360 in 2009.

Live is not working right now :cmad:

man, crackdown is awesome, man cod4 is awesome, man, assassin's creed is awesome, man, dead rising is awesome, etc, etc

Assassin's Creed is so amazing. I'm glad Sony completely ruined everything and I was able to play that game.

99% of the people who say Assassin's Creed sucks are people who would think/say otherwise (best game ever LOL!!) if the game had stayed a Sony exclusive.

I checked my statement with a magic eightball and I got a "All signs point to YES" message, so ain't no one gonna be able to deny it.

I can't believe Sony chose to work with Heavenly Sword and Lair... but passed on Assassin's Creed.

Muahahaha... BAD MOVE.

I should work for Sony. I can see all their bad moves as they happen.

It's true, there is no reversing the ruling of the magic eight ball.

Sony lost Devil May Cry, Virtua Fighter, Grand Theft Auto and Guitar Hero all within the last year. What makes you think they're not "THAT ******ed"?
Sony never had any exclusive deals for GH and GTA4

Sony never had any exclusive deals for GH and GTA4

In truth, Sony snatched up GTA3 at E3 2001... the Xbox version was on display at that show and then didn't get released until years later. The timed exclusivity deal lasted for the three games.

However, I don't know what the deal with Guitar Hero was. Still, it was a Sony game, and Sony could have kept it that way, but didn't.

What he's talking about is that they could've secured exclusive deals since the games had been exclusive to their platforms before. But they let those opportunities slip their their fingers.

I love all the denying happening over at N4G.
Never have I wanted to taste tears of sadness more than right now.

"We have a very different approach to exclusives than some of our competitors. We don't buy exclusivity. We don't fund development. We don't, for the lack of a better term, bribe somebody to only do a game on our platform."

****in ******s.ugh!

We earn it by saying 'you can build a better game on our platform. If you focus your development on our platform, you will ultimately be more successful. We can try to partner up with you from a technological standpoint. We can try to partner up with you from a marketing standpoint. But just economically and technologically, this is the system that makes the most sense for you.' "

lmao, wtf kinda logic is this?!

However, I don't know what the deal with Guitar Hero was. Still, it was a Sony game, and Sony could have kept it that way, but didn't.
well there was a bit of change behind the scens between GH1 and GH2. Red Octane got bought out by Activision and Activision does multiplatform games. There really wasnt much Sony could do here

99% of the people who say Assassin's Creed sucks are people who would think/say otherwise (best game ever LOL!!) if the game had stayed a Sony exclusive.

The only thing that game has going for it is the free running. That is pretty much it. Everything else is standard crap. Combat is boring and gets pretty easy once you unlock the counter ability, side missions are boring, investigations are boring. Lots of flaws throughout. Don't worry though, I'm in that 1%. It's almost as if they concentrated entirely on free running and just half assed the rest of the game.

The only thing that game has going for it is the free running. That is pretty much it. Everything else is standard crap. Combat is boring and gets pretty easy once you unlock the counter ability, side missions are boring, investigations are boring. Lots of flaws throughout. Don't worry though, I'm in that 1%. It's almost as if they concentrated entirely on free running and just half assed the rest of the game.

Well, for me, the amazing free running makes up for it's short comings. And I love the combat. But I love popping it in and just messing around the cities. The graphics are insanely good (I think the best on the 360 thus far) and the animations are perfect.

The highly detailed and accurate environments, the time period, the badass main character design, the cinematic combat, The assassination at the banquet, The beautiful free running, and the intense chases totally make AC one of my favorite if not my favorite 360 game.

Yeah it is fun for a little while, I just can never see myself going back to the game to go through it again, because it all gets old pretty quickly. It doesn't help that the whole investigation process is basically copy and paste from city to city. It's the same ****. As are the side missions, going as far as the freaking lines being the same exact ones from each person. I shouldn't say side missions, I should say side mission. Save the citizen. Save basically the same man or woman every single time, with them saying the exact same things. I just stopped doing it after a while, there was no point to it other than to just say you ground your way through the repetitiveness of it all.

The combat again, boring and repetitive. After you unlock the counter ability this is what combat consists of when you get into a confrontation: Pick short blade or long blade, hold up your defenses wait for the enemy to start attack, push the appropriate button to counter and watch an animation, all of which get shown again and again so you better get used to them. Repeat.

Great graphics and one good element in the game, being the free running, does not save the otherwise boring gameplay that just runs throughout the rest of the game. I guess people can look past all that and still have fun with it, but to me it just isn't worth buying. I made that mistake with Spider Man 2.

I checked my statement with a magic eightball and I got a "All signs point to YES" message, so ain't no one gonna be able to deny it.

You seriously need to wake up from this "Sony and Sony fanboys are the worst" thing you've been dreaming up for the better part of last year.

You must have missed the part of his post where he talked about conferring with the magic 8-ball before posting this stuff up.

I actually think Nintendo fanboys are the worst. They are by far the most socially ******ed people on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"