L.A. Noire (PS3, 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is supposed to be an open world game or we dont know yet?
Gameinformer covered the game a year and a half ago (i know, wtf) and it is in fact open world/sandbox game.

Gameinformer covered the game a year and a half ago (i know, wtf) and it is in fact open world/sandbox game.

Sweet. Yea im hoping for Red Dead Redemption but set in the 30's and you controlling a detective. If thats what this game is, then count me the eff IN!

The Trailer is online now at Rockstars Facebook

Wow. That games looks amazing. Cant wait to see some gameplay but damn the game looks stunning.

yeah I was pumped to see some gameplay, but this looks so awesome

Wow. Gameinformer was right. The facial animations are stunning.

Apparently, what they do is they they actually motion capture the actors face. It shows, too. I'm blown away from the realism.

Can't wait!!

What's cool is that protagonist we're playing is voiced and modeled after Aaron Stanton (Ken Cosgrove in Mad Men), anyway just seen the trailer for the eleventh time now, I like the look of this game, it may be because they don't use the RAGE engine but god damn is still look great, it better not be disappointing after all these years of waiting. Spring 2011 got that, so pumped!

What's cool is that protagonist we're playing is voiced and modeled after Aaron Stanton (Ken Cosgrove in Mad Men), anyway just seen the trailer for the eleventh time now, I like the look of this game, it may be because they don't use the RAGE engine but god damn is still look great, it better not be disappointing after all these years of waiting. Spring 2011 got that, so pumped!

Rockstar has never disappointed me.

Those facial animations are a gargantuan leap of tech in the gaming world. I've never been so impressed with real-time facial animations, or lip syncing for that matter. Very promising for the new generation of games.

Is this going to be all serious or will it have ant of the classic Rockstar humor as seen in GTA and RDR?

Rockstar has never disappointed me.
I guess you never played State of Emergency 2....lol

Is this going to be all serious or will it have ant of the classic Rockstar humor as seen in GTA and RDR?

I guess you never played State of Emergency 2....lol

I'm hoping for a slightly more serious Noire story. I'm sure there will be some of the classic Rockstar humor in the title tho

Just saw the trailer, I think it's going to be a f'ing awesome game.

Can't go wrong with a Rockstar Sandbox game.

You guys know Rockstar isn't actually making the game right...?

And they didn't make State of Emergency either.

Team Bondi is making it
Rockstar is publishing it

at least thats what it says on wikipedia

Just saw the trailer. ****ing pumped. An open world detective game...so full of win. Love the dark feel to it. The game does look amazing.

The graphics didn't really impress me at all. But hell, those facial expressions were awesome to see :up:

team bondi? what games are under their belt, if any

I dont think they have much, if anything under their belt, but some of the personnel at team bondi worked on the Getaway. That doesnt really matter tho, Rockstar San Diego had never created a game the scope of Red Dead Redemption and that game is nothing short of phenomenal.

Team Bondi is making it
Rockstar is publishing it

at least thats what it says on wikipedia

Yeah but it has Rockstar games written all over it.

The graphics didn't really impress me at all. But hell, those facial expressions were awesome to see :up:

Yeah but they'll probably delay it for improving graphics considering they did for GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption as Rockstar games have become such perfectionists in that department. I mean Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas had OK graphics, Rockstar has got better at graphics.

Yeah but it has Rockstar games written all over it.
But since this game is developed by a third-party developer it could be different (tone etc). Think in the line of Max Payne, is developed by Remedy and is published by Rockstar and yet you could tell it isn't a "true" Rockstar game, it could be the same for this one.

Yeah but they'll probably delay it for improving graphics considering they did for GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption as Rockstar games have become such perfectionists in that department. I mean Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas had OK graphics, Rockstar has got better at graphics.

It better not be, it has been delayed enough as it is. And as mention, it looks different from the other Rockstar's games is because it doesn't use Rockstar's engine RAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"