Laguna Beach: The REAL Orange County

Everyone hates this show. **** MTV.

To me, it's just another show about wealthy white kids in nice neighborhoods with problems.

PyroChamber said:
To me, it's just another show about wealthy white kids in nice neighborhoods with problems.

thats why i love it, these kinds of shows intrigue me highly. im in the process of downloading all of season 1.

looks scripted ...

and that show along with the one on Fox don't represent all of O.C.

God no. these shows represent probably less than 1% of orange county. these f***ing garbage ass shows make the world think all orange countians are blonde and attractive without a thought in their heads. its total bulls***. and laguna beach in particular is in no way the "real" orange county.

This show makes me want to climb up on the roof of my house, dive off, brake my neck and die, be ressurected as a zombie, and be shot in the forehead, then burn in hell for the rest of eternity. :o

I really hated this show for what it was: rich white kids and thier BS problems. I remember only catching a few eps with my friends, and from what I gathered, only one kid worked: at a skate shop. Hell, I don't even think he worked, just talked to his friends. Also, I never saw them go to school...

My sister watched this religiously along with the OC and Gilmore Girls. Thank god she's going to college in August. :o

Mr. Edward Hyde said:
My sister watched this religiously along with the OC and Gilmore Girls. Thank god she's going to college in August. :o

which college?

Admiral Socks said:
I really hated this show for what it was: rich white kids and thier BS problems. I remember only catching a few eps with my friends, and from what I gathered, only one kid worked: at a skate shop. Hell, I don't even think he worked, just talked to his friends. Also, I never saw them go to school...
Haha I think the only thing they did that had anything to do with school was go to prom and graduate.

PyroChamber said:
Haha I think the only thing they did that had anything to do with school was go to prom and graduate.

u are incorrect, they also mentioned detentions.

It's in no way a show I go out of my way to watch, but my sister watches it on a regular basis...

...and I do find myself strangely sucked in to the show whenever I happen to be in the same room with her while she watches.

Why dont they film black kids in the projects? Now that will send the ratings through the roof.

Mike said:
Why dont they film black kids in the projects? Now that will send the ratings through the roof.
I honestly think it's because people at MTV think that there aren't any good looking people in the projects, we all know how MTV loves showing "pretty people", and that white people's problems are more interesting.

Hell, I'd watch that show.

and no offense but having things like expensive camera equipment in the projects, i dont know if the crew would be safe..

NO OFFENSE.

Lt. Figgnuts said:
...and I do find myself strangely sucked in to the show whenever I happen to be in the same room with her while she watches.

Are you insinuating MTV uses subliminal messaging to get us to watch many of their crap shows, like the real world?!
If so, then I agree

I kinda think the show is scripted. I mean if I were there parents I wouldn't want my child seen on tv like that. Didn't someone get drunk and she was underage too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"