Lair gets analog controls in March

Well at least they have the common sense to improve it. Maybe it will be a lot better now.

Just wondering if anyone here has true experience with the game. I'm not saying I do, but for people who bought it and had and open mind, I'd like to know what they think. Would it really make the game better? I know not having to tap x to maintain top speed would be nice.

Maybe I'll rent it now. Too bad the dummies at Factor 5 didn't think to include this when people would have actually bought the game (i.e. when it LAUNCHED). No analog controls in Lair is quite possibly the dumbest idea ever. It has a lion's share of other problems too, but the controls ranked chiefest.

Just wondering if anyone here has true experience with the game. I'm not saying I do, but for people who bought it and had and open mind, I'd like to know what they think. Would it really make the game better? I know not having to tap x to maintain top speed would be nice.

I BOUGHT THE GAME BECAUSE I LOVE DRAGONS AND THE GAME IS VERY PRETTY!!! EVEN THOUGH I GET USED TO MOTION CONTROLS VERY QUICKLY, BETTER THAN MOST IT APPEARS, THEY CAN GET A BIT SPASTIC IN THE GAME!!!:down I DO LIKE THE COMBAT FREE FALL BATTLES THOUGH AND THINK THEY DID A DECENT JOB ON THE COMBAT!!! IT'S THE REACTION TIME OF THE MOTION CONTROLS THAT FRUSTRATES AND CAN GET OLD FAST!!!:mad: I STOPPED PLAYING IT A FEW MONTHS AGO BECAUSE I BOUGHT ANOTHER GAME AND GOT SIDE TRACKED!!!:D I'M ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE GAME AND WILL DEFINITELY GET THIS UPDATE WHEN IT'S RELEASED TO FINISH THE GAME, IT'S FUN IT JUST SUFFERS FROM A FEW PROBLEMS!!! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP IMPROVE THE CONTROLS SO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED IT AT LEAST GIVE THE GAME A CHANCE!!!:D:up:

I honestly have yet to have any control issues with the game. I enjoy it, but I'll take analog controls.

Gets analog controls? Sorry for asking but how exactly do u play this?

with motion sensitive control.

I played the demo off of the PSN and I have to say that the motion controls didnt bother me as much as I thought it would and I think people may have blown it out of proportion. I thought it was done well and I actually prefer it to the analog. With that said, Im still glad I didnt buy Lair or waste money on renting it bc I found the gameplay to be a bit bland. Also the graphics didnt look as good as I expected it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"