Last comic read?

Spider-Girl 97

the last comic i read was an old gold diggers comic. i didn't like it.

Yeah, but man did he bring it afterwards. This is one time I felt that the self contained style they've been going with for this series didn't fit. I would have liked to have seen this story told over a few issues. But it was still good on it's own.

Anubis said:
Yeah, but man did he bring it afterwards. This is one time I felt that the self contained style they've been going with for this series didn't fit. I would have liked to have seen this story told over a few issues. But it was still good on it's own.
Yeah he showed them whats werid is I hate western type stuff like this but ever sense that episode of Batman:tas he was in I always liked him werid.

Me too. BTAS really got me into the character. And I wasn't always into to weasterns either, but this book has kinda changed my mind on the subject. Well, this book and seeing a Clint Eastwood marathon a couple months back.

Anubis said:
Me too. BTAS really got me into the character. And I wasn't always into to weasterns either, but this book has kinda changed my mind on the subject. Well, this book and seeing a Clint Eastwood marathon a couple months back.
I wouldn't mind seeing WB make a Hex movie. I also liked his little cameo in IC 6

I don't know, depends on who directs or stars in it really. I don't know if Clint would want to do it, Direct or star, but if he did, I could totally see it getting seen a lot of people if his name was attached to it. Plus it would be good. Especially if he directed it. Did you see Unforgiven? The man can do a western.

American Virgin #1

It was formulaic set up. I'm hoping subsequent issues will delve in deep to the questions that this issue set up, otherwise I'll drop it.

Ultimate X-men #69

Silver hair....wtf :(

Uncanny X-Men 472

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back