Last Thing You Put In Your Mouth?

dmcnx said:
If your penis werent made of wood,then maybe you would get more girls:o

*reads*

*reads again*

is this reallly an insult???

i mean you've just indirectly stated that i'm erect all the time, and you've said that is a bad physical trait that women wouldn't like.

*scratches head*

worst insult ever....

:o

you're hitting the holiday drought harry, you're not used to posting for extended periods, and your talent is being sapped out of you. you need a break:o

dmcnx said:
Splinters anyone?

with this much pleasure, there's bound to be some painful drawbacks

gotta take the rough with the smooth ...;)

Odin's Lapdog said:
*reads*

*reads again*

is this reallly an insult???

i mean you've just indirectly stated that i'm erect all the time, and you've said that is a bad physical trait that women wouldn't like.

*scratches head*

worst insult ever....

:o

you're hitting the holiday drought harry, you're not used to posting for extended periods, and your talent is being sapped out of you. you need a break:o

Ah,you may be erect all of the time,but your penis is still 1 3/4 inches:o

And no,the worst insult ever is...Your mother is a 4 year old billy goat and shes still a ****ishly ****ing ****e:mad:

Yeah...I need to take a rest from the hype...going out in the day to be with You know who really saps my insult power:o

Did someone say "penis" yet? Don't wanna look through the whole thread:spidey:.

dmcnx said:
Ah,you may be erect all of the time,but your penis is still 1 3/4 inches:o

And no,the worst insult ever is...Your mother is a 4 year old billy goat and shes still a ****ishly ****ing ****e

Yeah...I need to take a rest from the hype...going out in the day to be with You know who really saps my insult power

in radius, thanks :up:;)

nope the worst insult is, 'Your mother is so fat that she...., wait hold on, she actually lost a lot of weight this summer, she's not fat at all anymore, sorry about that, friends? :o ' ;)

I bet you become a big softy around her, don't ya. you come on the hype and give it a bita this and a bita that, but in real life, you are severly UNDER ZE THUMB, obedient and loyal. Another one bites the dust:o

Odin's Lapdog said:
in radius, thanks

nope the worst insult is, 'Your mother is so fat that she...., wait hold on, she actually lost a lot of weight this summer, she's not fat at all anymore, sorry about that, friends?

I bet you become a big softy around her, don't ya. you come on the hype and give it a bita this and a bita that, but in real life, you are severly UNDER ZE THUMB, obedient and loyal. Another one bites the dust:o

No,in Diameter:(:confused:

Ok,now that was funny...I would put that in my sig,but I dont want to over-inflate your ugly head...

No,I wear the pant
ie
s:mad::(

Stop it you two, you're making me tingle. :mad:

dmcnx said:
No,in Diameter:(:confused:

Ok,now that was funny...I would put that in my sig,but I dont want to over-inflate your ugly head...

No,I wear the pant
ie
s:mad::(
Well it is made out of wood, i'll water if on a daily basis, and flowers will spring from the base all the way to the tip, giving it the illusion of being thicker

My head's already reached critical mass ages ago, it doesn't get much bigger than this;)

i'm sure you do:p

which brings me on to the point of whether or not i should wear the 'i love men' g-string i got for my 19th birthday from this girl i addore. i've been tempted for years to put it on, but i can't ever recover from the shame/excitement it will give me. it may end up being the end of Ollie, and the beginning of Olivia:o

Odin's Lapdog said:
Well it is made out of wood, i'll water if on a daily basis, and flowers will spring from the base all the way to the tip, giving it the illusion of being thicker

My head's already reached critical mass ages ago, it doesn't get much bigger than this;)

i'm sure you do:p

which brings me on to the point of whether or not i should wear the 'i love men' g-string i got for my 19th birthday from this girl i addore. i've been tempted for years to put it on, but i can't ever recover from the shame/excitement it will give me. it may end up being the end of Ollie, and the beginning of Olivia:o

No,its like...ungrowable wood...

Yeah,just like your penis:mad:

Wear them,and when you castrate yourself,life will be good:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back