Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does 2 stack against the first one? I am in love with the first Bioshock but I've never played the sequel. I was seriously considering getting it but everything I've ever read makes it sound like a step down.
It's pretty good, though the campaign is WAY short compared to the first. You can use plasmids and weapons at the same time now, which is good. Multiplayer's quite fun too. :up:

Mortal Kombat 2011

Transformers Fall of Cybertron again. The multiplayer is addicting.

A few game demos

Tomb Raider: Underworld
It's the third Tomb Raider demo I download using Steam, and I seem to appreciate Tomb Raider games more, some real good stuff I neglected for so long based on my opinion of the PS1 games (which are pretty lackluster) of those series

Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
Cursor game, not my thing, these games annoy me

Just Cause
Second one is pretty cool
This one has a dull slow boring start

Donkey Kong Country 2

Star Wars : The Old Republic

God of War Ascencion Multiplayer Beta

Halo 4 campaign

NBA 2K13

Got crushed by Golden State. Steph Curry was out of control.

Black Ops 2 campaign - better than expected

Paper Mario Sticker Star, one of of not the best hand held game I've ever played.

Fallout NV. again.

I haven't played it since I got Skyrim last Nov. and I thought it was time to return. I love it as much as ever. Just hit save #5000 on who knows how many characters in?

Batman: Arkham City

Only played it for about 25 minutes, but looks amazing. A great Christmas gift. :up:

Sniper Elite V2

I'd been wanting to play this since before its release and got it for Christmas. So far I'm about three-four levels in and it's a lot of fun. I like that there's some level of basic tactical play to it, not just running and gunning. You die quickly when shot so the player really has to consider each action fairly carefully. The sniping is the obvious highlight and is great fun, I enjoy sniping in games anyway so bonus for me. The X-ray kill shots have insanely brutal potential -my first kill ripped through a guy's hips, out the other side and sliced three of his fingers off.

Mark of the Ninja.

I swear, this is the game I've been waiting for since Tenchu. It combines three of my videogame loves- Stealth, 2D, and Ninjas.

Angry Birds Star Wars

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Star Wars : The Old Republic
...this is why I took a long break to begin with...I get addicted to games real easy...

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"