• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished Tomb Raider then shifted over to Heart of the Swarm.

Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend

GTA IV online.

It's nice to play online with internet that doesn't lag horribly or just boot me every five minutes.

Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. What a great game.

Papers Please, I thought I had a glitch but turned out it was just a obscure solution. Awesome game, can't wait for the full thing.

NBA 2K13

Trying to keep my Orlando Magic above water. 2 games over .500 holding a 7th spot in the playoff push and just got BLOWN out by freaking Washington... with 4 weeks left

uncharted 3 multiplayer. it's awesome. I didn't play it anymore because I suck at it, but it's great.

Tyrian. Haven't played this since I was a kid. Didn't realize there was a story to it.

Dead Space 1. Holy hell is this game scary! Too many times it has made my heart race at this point. I'm tired of having to do everything. I wanna tell that one guy, "You go out there and fix the engines, *****! You go fight those scary ass monsters while I hide and cry in the corner!"

AC: Brotherhood & Revelations

Will hopefully buy III soon.

Freakin' Shantae: Risky's Revenge on my phone. It's so vague as to where you're supposed to go sometimes. For the longest time I couldn't find this special Monkey Dash ability but I finally found it the other day. I'm currently stuck in a dungeon, after finding some door keys and unlocking some doors. There's now another locked door. I explored for a while and found a key. Hooray! But it doesn't unlock the only locked door that I've found since then. Boo! I think I might be missing a skill because there's water areas in the dungeon and I can't seem to dive in and around but it leads to a path around some other areas.

The game is an adventure/platformer. Kind of like a 2D sidescrolling Legend of Zelda game.

Last edited:
Penumbra: Overture & The Witcher. Having a blast on both.

RDR online.

I also did some quick death matches on GTA. Forgot how good I am :D #notevenalittlehumble

Mortal Kombat. Preparing for Injustice i guess, but also trying to finally finish the challenge tower.

FTL: Faster than light. I've wanted this game since it came out, so i instantly bought it when i saw it on Steam indie sale. Played about an hour and so far it's pretty good.

Gears of War: Judgment

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"