Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man the Movie (PC)
More fun than it felt before, to a big degree. Don't consider it good

Last edited:
Dead nation. I've been playing it again. I want the platinum trophy! It's an awesome game.

Been playing some intense sessions of Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate which was released last Tuesday. I already have an impressive arsenal of Dual Blades for most Monster Elemental Weaknesses.

BioShock Infinite

So far, so good! :up:

Gears of War Judgment, can't get enough of the multiplayer

I finally completed Shantae: Risky's Revenge. Thought about getting all the achievements but it requires playing through the entire game many multiple times, so... no, I'm not gonna do that any time soon. :dry: WayForward (the company that made this) made the upcoming DuckTales Remaster game.

Angry Birds Friends
It's as addicting as Tetris, and all those sweet hours spent on Tetris all those sweet ages

The Witcher 2

Current plays:

BioShock Infinite (PS3)
Currently at [blackout]ShantyTown[/blackout]. Elizabeth [blackout]just sang a song while Booker played guitar.[/blackout] An excellently paced narrative-driven FPS for people like me that don't like usually like modern FPS games. Playing it on the normal difficulty.

Final Fantasy Dimensions (iPhone)
An homage to the early Final Fantasy games on the NES and SNES. Has some new interpretations of some parts of some of the old music. Currently in Chapter 1 after the prologue. Game is on sale now for $10. It launched at a ridiculous $30. It's fun and has a job system like FF3 and FF5, and it's well-paced but nothing revolutionary, it's definitely retro in most respects.

Warhammer: Dawn of War II

1st time I've used a mouse and keyboard for a game in ages!

Dante's Inferno

I want to punch whoever came up with the last boss fight. That second phase, you're just hitting him over and over for what feels like 20+ minutes. :dry:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Ashamed to say this is my first time playing it. Hell of a ride so far.

WWE'13
Super Street Fighter IV
Injustice:Gods Among Us(Demo)
Batman Arkham City

Castle Crashers (1st time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"