Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman Arkham Origins
The Last of Us

FIFA 14 (Xbox One)

Can't wait to be able to type that in a few months.."(PS4)"and then Xbox One

Last edited:
Bioshock Infinite sure is pretty damn good.

Deadpool surprisingly fun it was like it was created by a high on sugar 10 year old :hehe:

Call of a Duty:Black Ops II
WWE2K14
The Last of Us

Borderlands 1 & 2

Fallout New Vegas

Again. :p Doing the DM DLC. It's my favorite DLC out of both Fallout games but but can be a pain to play sometimes.

Over the weekend I finished Assassin's Creed IV and Metal Gear Solid 3.

I'm currently playing through Metal Gear Solid 4 and Persona 4. :yay:

MGS4!! Nice.

Played some of Borderlands, some Assassins Creed III, and some Batman Arkham Origins.

Saints Row The Third

Bought the Full Package Edition recently.

MGS4!! Nice.

Played some of Borderlands, some Assassins Creed III, and some Batman Arkham Origins.

Yeah, I bought the Legacy collection a few months ago but never got around to playing through them. I finished MGS2 and then the PS4 launch happened. Finally got back around to playing through 3 and now starting 4.

I played through 4 when it came out, but now it has Trophies so I gotta play it again. It's also nice that 4 now has the option to just install the whole game at once, instead of the Act installs it used to do.

I don't think I'm going to play Peacewalker, though.

Yeah, the option to install the whole game was a nice touch. Strangely, I've found myself missing the smoking screen, though.

I still haven't beaten Peace Walker. It's a different kind of MGS game. MGS3 looks amazing in HD, though. With as old a game as that is...it looks very nice.

Brother in law came over and we played Killzone: Shadow Fall. Eh what an average at best game

New Super Mario Brothers U - WIIU
really good mix of challenge and fun

Minecraft - Xbox 360

Strangely addictive....

Fable Heroes

Battlefield 4
Batman Arkham Origins
Grand Theft Auto Online

Grand Theft Auto Online. Been playing this game for over 3 months and still feels very new to me. :D

Shoot Many Robots - Lot of fun in 4 player co-op & free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"