Last Video Game You Played 2.0 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought two games from Steam sales the last couple of weeks....for less than 15 Euro's

1.Max Payne 3.While the game itself is great, i'm not sure if i 'like'it yet. I'm halfway through the game.Love the Noir feel of the game, and Max character is pretty damn good character. Well written and fully flehed out. Love the shooting mechanics of the game! oh and somebody should tell Capcom THIS is how you should handle cut scenes in-game!

2. Sleeping dogs. This game really caught me by surprise.Freakin'love this game! It's great how the game is basically one big, giant love letter to Hong Kong Cinema!For somebody who grew up watching Hong Kong Gangster flicks, it's a really cool! Love the game so much , i went ahead and bought all the DLC's! Bring on Sleeping dogs 2!!

The Last of Us
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Saint's Row IV

Battlefield 4
Grand Theft Auto Online
UFC Undisputed 3
WWE2K14
Batman Arkham Origins

Dat Arkham Origins.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_A_Link_Between_Worlds_NA_cover.jpg

Dark Void (pc)

Batman Arkham Origins
Star Wars: Old Republic

Went back to back with the two best looking games of the year. Ryse and Forza

KOTOR_II.jpg

Playing this for the first time. I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far. Even moreso than the first one.

What are you playing it on Soapy?

Batman Arkham Origins

Been playing Tales of Xillia for the last few weeks. I'm at the part where I could go and fight the last battle(s) in the main story part of the game, but I've been instead completing tons of good sidequests that have opened up in the last chapter that fill out character background stories and other things. It's good for that.

Bulletstorm PC

Lego Marvel Superheroes

Brilliant fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"