• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Latest Anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey and Clover.

Airbender is considered more Animesque or "Asian-influenced"than anime. I haven't seen it yet but have heard nothing but great things.

I watched Samurai Champloo last month, and while not exactly an anime I'm watching Avatar the Last Airbender now, and I love it.
Champloo was great too. I recommend it to anyone that likes action, sarcasm and absurdity.

I'm currently working my way through Inuyasha, having completed watching all of Death Note and DN Angel in the past 3 weeks.

Honey and Clover Season 2.
EDIT: Nodame Cantabile. Beautiful. Really enjoying the noitaminA block stuff so far.

Last edited:
Pokemon
Azumanga Daioh #15

FMA Brotherhood, One Piece, and DBZ Kai.

It's amazing how quickly FMA Brotherhood is catching up to the manga. Tho I'm tempted I don't read the manga because the anime is pure awesome and I don't want to spoil it so close to the end. Still tho, I've gotten to where I really look forward to this anime each week. It's just so good. Unlike the first anime, that while I liked it, I ultimately started to lose interest and didn't finish watching until after I saw the movie was out and subbed.

DBZ Kai continues is trend of being far better than the original DBZ. Then again I did watch the US DBZ where Hell became HFIL, bloody face were actually drawn over, and touching heart felt deaths accompanied by fitting orchestral music was replaced by nasaly screaming and ill fitted rechno-rap. It's up to where Goku meets Trunks, so it's getting to the main part I was looking forward to seeing in a Japanese and filler cut DBZ.

One Piece is also just entering one of the best arcs I've read or seen in an anime/manga. Can't wait to see the Ace execution/Whitebeard vs World Government fight in motion.

Guyver

BioBoosterArmorGuyver5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back