Worst Anime You Saw in 2007

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
Since there's a best, Go for it.

Fate/Stay Night
Kashi~Mashi~ Girls meets Girl

That's all I got at the moment. I gotta remember all the Anime I watched.

Let's see:

Galaxy Angel Rune
Karin
Ragnarok
The Prince of Tennis
The Wings of Rean (holy **** what a cluster**** that turned out to be).

How the eff did you dislike Advent Children?

Once again I always strike a nerve on a FFVII fan boy =P

It's a piece of crap with no story or plot, no character development with the the main characters being uncharismatic, rest of the cast is useless, obscure emo kids as un-inspirational and and lame villains, Sephiroth lived up his use (why bring him back?), unoriginal and dragged out fight scenes that they ripped off from Matrix Revolutions and Rurouni Kenshin. You can't make up poor writing with CGI and then rip off other action movies. History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi may not have the most inspirational art, but it has a good developing story, a great cast of characters you can relate to and they have diverse and distinctive personalities, but the action is pretty well executable where it doesn't go over the top with matrix or dbz bull$#*+ effects.

I put this movie on the same level of an IrateGamer video for originality and presentation. The movie is all hype and no substance. And I don't mean it as a compliment when I compare something to an IrateGamer game review.

I'm a girl. I just wanted to know why you disliked it, considering it's very well done, and much better than that other p.o.s. FF movie.

And can we please stop with the emo term.. it's getting old.

Advent Children was much better than the first FF movie, but I still felt a little bit of ... eh after watching it. I will admit I found the first fight scene bad ass, but that was it. I did like when one of the brothers yelled in to his phone, "I'm not crying!!"

And his ring tone was awsomely gay. I think that oxymoron fits best because when I first heard the ring tone I though it was great, but then a split second later I was hating it. lol

well, i don't really use the term emo that loosely that often anyway. just didn't know how else to describe that stupid piece of crap kadaj and his useless gang. also, sorry that i got your gender messed up.

i'll admit that advent children may have been better than spirits within, but i still thought it sucked. even if they actually based it off an actual final fantasy game for once. i guess there is a market for zero plot, zero character development, zero originality action sequences movies/animes anyway as long as you slap a big name label on it.
---------------
Considering the audience that has "accepted" or watch Advent Children (and how it's design is anime based) and how all the anime magazines and news sites are saying are advertising it, I guess you can call it "CG Anime" like Hokuto no Ken Legend of Heroes and MS Igloo and Appleseed 2004. Except those are good ones =D!!

Here's a quote from Tomino, creator of Gundam, that pretty much explains why I hated it: "People go to the movies today to see movement more than story, and then you end up with something like the third episode of The Matrix"

Instead replace the 3rd episode of matrix with Advent Children.

I don't really mind people disliking Advent Children. It is essentially a big long wank off to the 7th game, and for that I like it.

Eh, I liked FF7: AC.*shrugs* Don't really consider it an anime though.:huh:

Personaly Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden has entered my worst anime(s) of 2007 list. The story just has not given Naruto any real growth as a character....especially in the realm ot talent. He's still the same goof off to me with no real fighting ability except the Tailed Forms which he has little or no control over.

^
I don't know. Of all the Akatsuki members that are dead. Naruto has beaten the toughest one. With probably one of the more powerful jutsus. No sign of the 9 tailed chakra.

^
I don't know. Of all the Akatsuki members that are dead. Naruto has beaten the toughest one. With probably one of the more powerful jutsus. No sign of the 9 tailed chakra.

...You're delusional... :dry:

lol Just trying to stand up for Naruto. He is a goofball, but that is suppossed to be one of his "endearing" qualities.

\ other animes I didn't like: Lucky Star, H2O Footprints in the Sand, Fate/Stay Night and Onegai Twins

lol Just trying to stand up for Naruto. He is a goofball, but that is suppossed to be one of his "endearing" qualities.

...So, you really think Kakuzu, who technically, Kakashi finished off, is stronger than Pein, who not only is the Leader, but defeated a Sannin, Jiraiya?

...So, you really think Kakuzu, who technically, Kakashi finished off, is stronger than Pein, who not only is the Leader, but defeated a Sannin, Jiraiya?

Reread what I posted. I know Pein, Itachi, Kisame, and Tobi are stronger than Kakuzu.

He still had additional hearts.

I really didn't like Deathnote as an anime.

Gotta say, it would have to be Naruto simply because the writing is a pain and the humor is pretty bad.

Frankly simply due to the horrible dubbing issues one piece (gotten a lot better with the new dub), so I guess I've been really lucky in my choices of anime viewed (except recently with that whole dragonaut anime good god man that's a train wreck that I just can't seem to turn away from).

May I be so inclined as to say that all should base their opinion of One Piece as a whole solely on the new uncut FUNimation box sets coming this May?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"