Latest Anime you watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Dragonball Kai I've been buying the season sets of Dragonball Z to listen to the original Japanese background music.

Sekirei
Clannad [ plus After Story ]
Air
Goshuushou-Sama Ninomiya-kum
Rosario+Vampire [ R+V: Capu 2 as well ]
Omamori Himari
Sora No Otoshimono
Maburaho
Steel Angel Kurimi
Koihime Musou
Dragonauts
Tenjo Tenge
Ikki Tousen
Kanokon
Toraburu
Aa Megami-sama
Bakemonogatari

Heh, someone is having an anime marathon.

Well, my bro said he just read the last FMA manga (so it's now officially finished from what I gather). He told me with the anime basically going 1 to 1, sometimes 2 to 1 on manga to anime, that he guesses FMA Brotherhood should have about 20 episodes or so left. So awesome :), I was worried we were going to be down to 5-6 given where it currently is.

Also nice to see others watching Clannad. I got in a kick a bit late last year where I was wanting to watch Harem comedy animes in the vein of Tenchi or something to that effect. I started searching around and found Clannad and Kannon. Even tho it got a bit depressing near the end, I was really glad I watched it, was a good series.

I also started watching Hayate no Gotoku (I think, been forever since I've seen the name), but it seemed to go on hiatus. Seeing you guys post that reminds me that I need to check up and see if they ever finished the second season. Especially now considering an anime and manga slot has freed up for me considering HunterxHunter is going on another extended break (I swear, the author does like 10 mangas and takes a break for a year). I thought about tossing Fairy Tale in since it's supposed to be in the same vein as other Shounen action animes like One Piece or Naruto, but I'm holding off a bit until it gets a decent head start so I can just plow through manga after manga.

Heh, guess I kinda rambled there. Just seeing some of the names being ticked off lately in here reminded me of things I need to catch up on. Then when I read my post again later to see this uncessarily long wall of text rambling I'll be reminded again heh.

This

Kamina.jpg

Thinking about watching Gurren Lagann again. Watched the first episode again. Hope Gainax churns out another Gurren Lagann or FLCL level anime again soon.

Gah, turns out my brother hasn't seen the FMA Brotherhood anime for awhile, he's just been reading the manga. He assumed it had 20 episodes left because he thought it was still back near the Selim fight. After the new anime ended it had a message at the end that said to make sure to watch the last 3 episodes. Loving this anime, sucks to think you have 20 episodes left and to find out it's only 3 lol.

Still tho, looks like one big kick ass fights about to go down.

So how many episodes does Brotherhood have?

Oh and nearly finished Claymore, I'll have to pick up the manga of this, it kicks all kinds of ass.

K-On! Season 2, Ep. 6

Oh that Yui is such a lovable goof. :woot:

K-On! Season 2, Episode 7

couple nights ago did a triple banger of the latest eps of dbkai, bleach, and fma:brotherhood.

Claymore

Finished the anime series, but I feel a little cheated that there is nothing after it as it left things unfinished. I'm going to have to read the manga.

I give this anime a 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"