The Dark Knight Rises least favorite villain

Ive never liked Maxie Zeus, even the TAS episode with him sucked imo.

Ivy and Killer Croc are two of my favourites.

I've never read a good Md Hatter story but for some reason I know he's awesome in my head. Just the way I imagine him.

Don't like Hush at all.

Mr Freeze... Gosh I prefer to have Clock King than him in a future movie!!!!!!

mr freeze could be done by nolan somehow maybe they devolop a weapon that freezes things at waynes buisness and its stolen or sumtin like that

mr freeze could be done by nolan somehow maybe they devolop a weapon that freezes things at waynes buisness and its stolen or sumtin like that
Well that was an original argument, so I'll give you your participation points ;-).
But if I hear anyone say Freeze's story is better in TAS, let me state this for the record : He has the same story than in B&R - it's only campless. This is quite limited as a character possibility. Hence, he's my least favorite. In contrast, the Joker is always mysterious (at least in comics) and have plenty of possibilities and original plots with him. So can Two-Face and even Penguin in his crime committing. But Freeze has always a dead wife and ice. Boring, if I may. So, what will any fan of Freeze will add to save him now? Penguin's duller than him? I'm waiting.

Clock King, Maxie Zeus, Egghead, King Tut, hell all of the old 60's Adam West Batman villains, and Schumacher's Bane, Mr. Freeze, and Two-Face all suck.

Never really cared too much for The Ventriloquist

Never really cared too much for The Ventriloquist

ARE YOU MAD, no really are you?

For me its Killer Croc, Man-Bat, The Mad Hatter.

and if im honest.........i've never really liked Catwoman or Poison Ivy.

Feel free to slap me.

ridderler is kinda silly but frank gorshin in B1966 was awesome easily the best of the big four villains in that movie

Besides all of the truly horrible Batman villains (Egghead, The Red Barron, etc.), my least favorite, of the more major baddies, would have to be Mr. Freeze. His whole emo thing for his wife gets really annoying after a decade or so. I'm not saying a guy shouldn't mourn for his wife, but it seems as though that's all the character is about and, well, that's just not terribly interesting to me.

Clayface, Catwomen, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, The Ventriloquist

i think that mr.freeze is awesome CConn or whatever your name is hes one of the best villains

i think that Nolan should just use the good ones listed above and maybe think of some new ones.

No way should Nolan or anybody make up new villians for a Batman film. Batman has the greatest collection of villians out of every single superhero out there, the only other hero that comes close would be Spider-Man

Sure there are some really dumb villians out there but they are there so the villians we all know and love don't get to be too much, and the same story done over and over again in the comics. You need your breaks from the major players, thus the making of some silly minor villians, like a Calender Man, Film Freak, or Crazy Quilt. But sticking in the spirit of this thread. Villians that I really can't stand, and I would never want seen in a Batman live action film would be:

Least Favorite Villians:
1. Harley Quinn
2. Mr. Freeze
3. Maxie Zeus
4. Lock-Up

Besides all of the truly horrible Batman villains (Egghead, The Red Barron, etc.), my least favorite, of the more major baddies, would have to be Mr. Freeze. His whole emo thing for his wife gets really annoying after a decade or so. I'm not saying a guy shouldn't mourn for his wife, but it seems as though that's all the character is about and, well, that's just not terribly interesting to me.

I agree with you about Mr.Freeze and that is why he is one of my least favorite villians. He has/had alot of potential but it all comes back to the wife and the mouring which is really enough. Enough is Enough, the character needs to evolve and perhaps he would be crossed off my least favorite villians list

I think they should definitely include Catwoman in the new Batman Begins series! They have to buy back the character's copyright from the Halle Berry series or whatever and please PLEASE do her justice! She would be fantastic! Also, they could definitely do a fantastic Poison Ivy in the new films, really tap into the darkness of her character, and lose the camp drag queen that Uma Thurman made her lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"