Lego Marvel: Super Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur Parsons tweeted that they'll be showing the game at Eurogamer Expo, September 26-29.

I really hope to see some new gameplay soon, I just want to see how Ghost Rider play :/

I really wish they had got Eric Loomis (Iron Man in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes) to reprise the role in this. The guy they got now sounds too young.

One PrintScreen and some fumbling with the lighting later, voila! Our first look at LEGO Angel!

29f8d2h.jpg

Stan is my least expected character to play with.

Did anyone catch a glimpse of any other new characters

I'll assume you guys have seen these already, but if not here are all of the Lego variant covers that have been shown so far

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hothbricks/sets/72157634986792456/with/9508974154/

A few of these have some alternate costumes I'd REALLY like to see in the game, like brown Wolverine.

Thanks! I posted some of them several pages back, but others are new to me. There was also a Kang one I swear I saw while looking through Google but now I can't seem to find it again :csad:

I assume brown Wolverine, or at least a masked variation, will be in the game. There's an outline in the character grid with the appropriate shape, and it's not Super-Skrull (he's in the bottom tier).

Also... Nova!

Yeah I can settle with just a masked variant of the default Wolverine in the game, but the brown costume is my favorite Wolverine of all time and I'd love if it was in the game.

Oh well, I guess there's always modding if I can get the PC version.

Stan Lee is not a character I'm excited for. But a new trailer is something, so I won't *****.

Thanks for the Lego comic covers. I was missing 2. It use them on my iPhone for wallpapers.

Awesome finds guys. Stan looks fun and I love seeing the 5 original X-men. But who are they fighting besides Magneto in that vid?

Coolest thing to me was some of locations revealed. Looks like there's an Oscorp level, for example.

Awesome finds guys. Stan looks fun and I love seeing the 5 original X-men. But who are they fighting besides Magneto in that vid?

Magneto has his Acolytes in the game, not sure if that's who you mean, though.

Probably Mystique disguised as Xavier.

About the preorder DLC... I thought they said Winter Soldier was gonna be in it?

Probably Mystique disguised as Xavier.

I wonder how the shapeshifting mechanics work, and if she's the only character in the game who can do it... Chameleon would be cool.

I wonder if Red Hulk is gonn ahave any heat-based attacks or powers incorporated into his playstyle or if he'll just be a Hulk clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"