Lego Marvel: Super Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two more days of GamesCom, so maybe things just got delayed by a day or two. Fingers crossed.

What exactly are you waiting for? They already revealed a bunch of new characters on Wednesday.

What exactly are you waiting for? They already revealed a bunch of new characters on Wednesday.

One of the devs said somewhere that there would be new stuff coming this Friday, which we took to mean new gameplay videos from Gamescom. If you look at the pattern set by E3 and SDCC, the bulk of the character reveals were in those videos. IGN and Gamespot should have something new soon.

For video of the Captain America & Mr. Fantastic demo they've been showing this week, for one. And two, Spidey's right. They have stated that even more reveals were coming on Friday. Though looking back, they said "Friday, at earliest". So I guess I'll put my razor blade away.

For video of the Captain America & Mr. Fantastic demo they've been showing this week, for one. And two, Spidey's right. They have stated that even more reveals were coming on Friday. Though looking back, they said "Friday, at earliest". So I guess I'll put my razor blade away.

Oh, I must've missed that bit...

Oh, I must've missed that bit...

I went back and looked now, and I was alittle off. Here it is again:

@WilEvans: @blackheartJV ha, sorry, be more like Friday I'm afraid. To be honest, even the reveals don't do the game justice. The roster is immense!

I went back and looked now, and I was alittle off. Here it is again:

@WilEvans: @blackheartJV ha, sorry, be more like Friday I'm afraid. To be honest, even the reveals don't do the game justice. The roster is immense!

Maybe they pushed it back. It's no biggie... It's almost 2 AM over here, I can always wait for tomorrow. Seeing Daredevil, Ghost Rider and Archangel in action will be worth it.

Yeah, it'll be worth it, IF we actually get it. If we don't see any video, I'll be very sad.

What I don't understand is how the Captain America and Mr. Fantastic video isn't up. They demoed it for Game Informer AND did it in front of hundreds of the public. Surely some of them were recording.

I'm not sure how you do Emma Frost's costume on a Lego. This game is E for Everyone, remember!

I'm not sure how you do Emma Frost's costume on a Lego. This game is E for Everyone, remember!

1115581193_8de09_NotSureIfSerious_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

In practical terms, the cleavage and all is no different than, say, Wonder Woman's costume. And she's been done in a LEGO game.

Someone should tweet Parsons to ask if we will get any news or footage today.

His page said he was heading home now.

Just checked it out. But the good news is it was in response to some guys saying there was some kind of "GameStop Expo" where they're showing the game! Don't know when that is though.

I imagine it's out of his hands now, whoever posts footage will have already recorded it and are probably editing it or something, left to their own devices. Parsons will only hear it about the same way we do, when he or someone he knows finally finds a link and spreads it around. Patience!

I'm sure there's other people from TT games still there, also. Parsons isn't the only guy.

But he is the one who always gives interviews and narrates gameplay videos, so whatever we're supposed to get has probably already been recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"