Lesson for everyone

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
As some of you know, my job is most likely gone sometime this year.

Needless to say, HR should be involved with the conference calls we have had concerning the possible transition to new jobs, and everything concerning it.

We had another meeting and HR was not present

Axiom:
Perception of Reality if often more powerful than reality itself.

What are they demonstrating:
With HR not being present, you are sending a signal you don't give a crap about your employees.

ARG..................

It's the Reptilian Overlords who see us as "Human Resources". :(
Renewable...:(

I have a horrible headache...the kind that makes you nauseous.
I never get headaches DAMN IT! :cmad:

I am confused by this thread:

Is this a bashing HR thread, or was HR not invited to these "meetings".

Bashing Management for not realizing that the lack of HR protrays the image of them not giving a ****...granted...they probably dont care

I'm confused too . . . is HR Human Resources?? Is it Hunter Rider?? Is this Malice's real job? or the mod job? or are they one in the same?

all these adventures and more . . . on the next . . . Lesson For Everyone Thread . . .

Bashing Management for not realizing that the lack of HR protrays the image of them not giving a ****...granted...they probably dont care

Aha - well that is a completely different matter all together.

hmmmm . . . yeah, they pry don't but maybe you could file some kind of grievance with HR directly . . . of course they'll likely just give you a 'there, there' pat on the back . . .

I am speaking of a real job I have...not my position here for all you that are confused

Sounds like your management is SO good...that they don't need HR. They've got enough people skills to hold it down without them.

Axiom:

That's actually why I and many others left my previous employer. They went through a really rough patch, lots of lay-offs, and there was a perception that the company was not doing well. Management failed to realize, even 2 years after the initial lay-offs, that there was a perception of trouble and as a result they lost even more employees. Many felt that as their project was wrapping up they wouldnt wait for the axe to fall but rather find something else.

That makes this exponentially less juicy :(

Let's fill in the blanks for what COULD have been...

As some of you know, my job is most likely gone sometime this year.

Needless to say, Hunter Rider should be involved with the conference calls we have had concerning the possible transition to new jobs, and everything concerning it.

We had another meeting and Hunter Rider was not present

Axiom:

What are they demonstrating:
With Hunter Rider not being present, you are sending a signal you don't give a crap about your employees.

ARG..................

It DOES sound pretty interesting (and creepy) with the substitution of Hunter's name in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"