Andy Signore, Founder of Honest Trailers/Screen Junkies Head, Accused of Sexual Abuse

I'm glad I amused you Greens. I'm also glad that I reported two particularly disgusting posts here and mods have done NOTHING about them. I was raped by three men when I was going home from work last year. Are you still amused? I'm sure you are. Why don't you tell us more about the semantics of the word '****e' and incorporate few more lol icons there

I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Anywaaaaaay

Do you guys think we will hear from Signore again? Probably will try and go for the "redemption" and that he'll change his ways.

Also Collider has already taken down Andy's episodes of the Schmoedown

Anywaaaaaay

Do you guys think we will hear from Signore again? Probably will try and go for the "redemption" and that he'll change his ways.

Also Collider has already taken down Andy's episodes of the Schmoedown

Not in front of the camera.

Phil DeFranco covered this topic well. I shan't link it because you're all smart enough to find a YouTube video.

People are being ridiculous. Asking the remaining crew members "So are we getting Honest Trailers"

I don't understand how he felt powerful enough to try and sway women into doing sexual favors for him.

"Yep...I'll get you a nice little job here at screen junkies. THE screen junkies. Yes, the YouTube channel. Only if you play your cards right."

I don't understand how he felt powerful enough to try and sway women into doing sexual favors for him.

"Yep...I'll get you a nice little job here at screen junkies. THE screen junkies. Yes, the YouTube channel. Only if you play your cards right."

I think you underestimate how big Screen Junkies is. It's not just some random YouTube channel.

Empires rise and fall, "Aint It Cool News" is going under as we speak.

It is, but Signore and Knowles are(were) gatekeepers in their fields, and do wield some measure of power. Keep in mind that harassment happens in industries far lower than these. Any place where power can be exploited it can happen.

It doesn't matter how much power it is, just that one wields it over another. No different then someone running a local chain restaurant and wielding that over employees.

There's a term for it, "big fish in a small pond syndrome".

Screen Junkies has other people like Dan Murrell, Joe Starr and Hal Rudnick.

It looks like she lied about the whole thing, and Andy has the receipts to prove it.

He was still accused of harassment by two other women. I'm not defending a possible false allegation, but simply stating that he's still a sleazebag.

Now that 1 of 3 allegations has been blown out of the water it begs the question of whether the other 2 are also false.

He was still accused of harassment by two other women. I'm not defending a possible false allegation, but simply stating that he's still a sleazebag.

From what I've seen today, he was definitely sending awkward flirtatious messages to women, but there's no screenshots of abuse. Signore provided a lot of evidence, unlike the main accuser who responded to his video with a shrug. If she's in the right here, she has to provide evidence. She said Signore send her unwanted gifts, messages, calls for months.

This whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable, once again.

Now that 1 of 3 allegations has been blown out of the water it begs the question of whether the other 2 are also false.

Sorry, there were actually 5 that accused him and provided screenshots of texts at the time.

Sorry, there were actually 5 that accused him and provided screenshots of texts at the time.
He addresses all that in the video, other women did not accuse him of anything else than flirting messages.

He addresses all that in the video, other women did not accuse him of anything else than flirting messages.

"LOL, jacking it to you in your undies" is not flirting. Jesus.

He said Bowers sent him nudes but provides no evidence of that. And given how many other women have accused him of being inappropriate (roughly a dozen, apparently), I'd say he's lying.

Last edited:
That I agree. But.
I am not interested in reading all the details, so I may be way wrong here and correct me if that's the case: wasn't that with the collegue who sent him her nude pin up photos unsolicited?
If that's the case, the things is icky but not so clear cut.

Most importantly, people should acknowledge that grouping this type of behavior with rape is too far.
He partially brought his troubles on himself with his absolutely inappropriate behaviour and infidelity (even though that is between him and his ex wife), probably his firing is not unjustified.
But him wanting to fight the claim of rape is reasonable.

Saw your edit, he does not come out of this clean and he had been clearly lying in his private life a lot but there is no reason to doubt the things he brought up now, if nothing else he makes a good case that his main accuser has been lying.
That changes quite a bit the light on things.

Last edited:
Well, this is certainly an interesting turn of events.

He said Bowers sent him nudes but provides no evidence of that. And given how many other women have accused him of being inappropriate (roughly a dozen, apparently), I'd say he's lying.
Maybe but to be fair, Emma’s claims are just as unsubstantiated as his claims since she also didn’t offer actual proof of the exchange. She merely recalled from memory what he said in her social media posts. Other accusers(sans April obviously) offered actual screenshots of their text exchanges. Now....I’m not insinuating she’s lying but I do think it’s more of a case of “he said, she said.” We don’t know either way.

It should be noted, however, that in Signore’s account of the conversation she voluntarily linked to the pictures which then prompted him to make pleasantries, which, if true, contradicts her story since the way she told it made it seem like Andy somehow happened upon those pictures by himself, and started making unwarranted, sexually suggestive comments, and if Signore is to be believed; she omitted a key detail in her account that the pictures in question were her naked.

Signore has at least addressed the more serious main allegation of abuse & assault by providing a voluminous amount of evidence that seemingly corroborates his verison of events in the video. And a lot of the accusations seemed to be really awkward sleezeball flirty stuff. Now I’m not making an excuse for that obviously (that should be condemned, and even Signore admitted he’s at fault there) but even a lot of the other accusers didn’t make a big deal out of it & dismissed it as harmless flirtation until April’s way more serious allegation put them in a new and worse light than before.

Last edited:
Missed this thread bump.

Yeah I watched the video.
From what I can tell, he isn't denying the harassment allegations, at least in the video. Only one specifically was the Emma Brower one. I know Roxy Striar and Miss Movies accused him of being inappropriate in the workplace. Which alone is grounds for getting ousted, fired, or whatever. I don't think anyone is denying that he's a sleaze. He's pretty much admitted that.

The big thing is the sexual assault allegations that he used most of the video to dispute. Idk man. From the evidence he presented, it looks like she was lying. But again this is a biased view, much like April's, of what happened. From what we have been presented it doesn't look good for April's story. And it doesn't help that she's doing the "I'm over it" response. It reminds me a lot of the Chris Hardwick thing. When push came to shove Hardwick's accuser made some very odd post about "I never meant to ruin anyone's career" or something like that (like come on...what did you think would happen). Hardwick's thing was a bit different because there was the whole emotional abuse angle and some brain donors still don't get how that works.
But the thing that gets me is...why Andy Signore? Dude, there are so many powerful men out there. If she's lying, why Andy Signore? It's not like it gave her a huge bump in clout or job opportunities from what I can tell. Even if it's just because she's a massive attention ****e, still why Andy Signore? And there hasn't been any sort of monetary discussion I don't think

If I can adjust my tin foil hat, here are my theories based on what was just presented:
1) Andy dogged out April in some way. Whether he made her think she was the only mistress or what he treated her very poorly, but not in an abusive way and this is her revenge
2) April is certifiable and craves attention that much.

I don't know. Andy deserved to get fired and is a creep but, again from what was just presented, it doesn't seem like he's a sexual assaulter

Damn I just reread through this thread as a refresher and it turned into a ****-show quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"