Kiss the stars with me, deep_thinkin!
and/or heypapajinx!!
Close your eyes and I'll close mine.

Remember you, remember me.
There's something there in between
that exceeds all we can dream.

:yay:

MmmMMmmMmmm.

I'll try to post my musings in here instead of making a separate thread. Awesome. Which means nay more threads for me. Unless this gets closed. Or I have a really shweet topic to topic about. Like. Not stuff like walking and gum chewing. Yeah yep yeh.

I need to make a list of womans so when I like. List all the womans. I can list all the womans. :csad:

Have you been drinking the bong water again, MC?

No one wishes to contribute. Normal people. :cmad:

Anyhoo. If I ever got addicted to morphine I'd take it through my tear duct. Just to be gross. :word: :up:

Hey
I just saw this thread
Thought I'd stick in my head
And say "gehy"

:oldrazz:

Show soul!
Kiss the stars with me, deep_thinkin!
and/or heypapajinx!!
Close your eyes and I'll close mine.

Remember you, remember me.
There's something there in between
that exceeds all we can dream.

:yay:

MmmMMmmMmmm.

I'll try to post my musings in here instead of making a separate thread. Awesome. Which means nay more threads for me. Unless this gets closed. Or I have a really shweet topic to topic about. Like. Not stuff like walking and gum chewing. Yeah yep yeh.

maxstillonline.gif

I'm posting from my bed. Wireless keyboard/optical mouse rock buddiio. :up:

Master Chief you are a trailblazer...stay classy.

36_1_11.gif

The best thing about being crazy is the peanut butter on the roof of your mouth tastes like the rain forest, home of the three tailed lemur that lives in a shoe with your grandma. And the crickets, oh the lovely crickets.

Then stop acting emo.

Yeah, depressed people all get tagged emo nowadays, especially in my age group. :huh: I'm on top of the world anyways, so f**k off, there's no emo in here. :o

Yeah, depressed people all get tagged emo nowadays, especially in my age group. :huh: I'm on top of the world anyways, so f**k off, there's no emo in here. :o

Take some prozac and stop felling bad for yourself.

Have you been drinking the bong water again, MC?

Puff puff sniff sniff poke poke drop drop drink drink jump jump SHAZAM!!

Hey
I just saw this thread
Thought I'd stick in my head
And say "gehy"

:oldrazz:

DIE!!! Cconnbetchindenial. :dry:

Master Chief you are a trailblazer...stay classy.

36_1_11.gif

KkkKkkk. :word:

The best thing about being crazy is the peanut butter on the roof of your mouth tastes like the rain forest, home of the three tailed lemur that lives in a shoe with your grandma. And the crickets, oh the lovely crickets.

Dood, yes, I want to visit that place.

i love that! i'm also partial to the laptop in bed.

omg, I thought you died! :csad: Anyway my laptop melted. :o I could cook eggs on the wrist rests, lol. I closed the lid, opened it an hour or two later and it was like, I put it on the stove or something. But yeah. I love me wireless stuffs! :yay:

Peanut butter
Peanut butter
Why do I love you like the rose on Wednesdays?

Gimps, gimps
Rose, rose
Pimps, pimps
Hos, hos

But peanut butter
Sweet peanut butter
Alf, Oreos, and you

My death, my love, and blueberries
The Jetsons...I beat off to...

m6056bv4.jpg

omg, I thought you died! :csad: Anyway my laptop melted. :o I could cook eggs on the wrist rests, lol. I closed the lid, opened it an hour or two later and it was like, I put it on the stove or something. But yeah. I love me wireless stuffs! :yay:
yah, i disappeared for a week. also, don't go to the marvel thing at the science centre, totally not worth it.

the little thing on my laptop that lets itself know when the lid is closed broke off, and i didn't notice for a while, and i closed the lid for a while and i'm really surprised it didn't catch on fire. i can't do the wireless mousing/keyboarding from this bed because it's too far away :csad: i need a 35" monitor... or i could just use my laptop.

MC should be given admin status ASAP.

Take some prozac and stop felling bad for yourself.

I don't feel bad for myself. I mean, sure, I feel bad about changes going on in my life, but I truly feel bad about stuff going on in the world. All the news. People getting stabbed, getting shot, getting beaten, killing themselves, etc. etc. etc. However that's how the world turns and I accept it.

Wanna tag me as an emo? Go riiiight ahead you optimistic bigshot. lol. Get off picturing me in skin tight jeans and tight shirts oi? :huh:

Your first move as an admin should be to ban Kritish. That would really make a shweet topic.

yah, i disappeared for a week. also, don't go to the marvel thing at the science centre, totally not worth it.

the little thing on my laptop that lets itself know when the lid is closed broke off, and i didn't notice for a while, and i closed the lid for a while and i'm really surprised it didn't catch on fire. i can't do the wireless mousing/keyboarding from this bed because it's too far away :csad: i need a 35" monitor... or i could just use my laptop.

Oh snap, really? But can't you lift a car or something? :huh: Anyhoos, my desk is like, 45cm from my bed so. :word: I have to pull the wireless picker upper USB thing out so it's in range but yep. Prettty good and cozy once it's all set up. And the weird thing aboot my laptop is it actually did go to sleep. But like. While it was off I think it was on. And it kind of. Imploded or something because it was in the middle of summer I think. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"