Novelization excerpt Chapter 1 (SPOILER)

The movie is indeed opening with that scene, but I wonder if it's gonna go that deep? Things will be levitating in the neighborhood after the accident, so....

i thought it was a flashback of Prof X and Magneto meeting a young Jean Grey??

DarknessOfDeath said:
I Should have known THIS! JEAN! JEAN! -bangs his head- crap. I just watched a little bit of X1 and damn it. I knew there was something nagging at me in the back of my head. How Could I FORGET What Jean said...and she did say it LOUD AND CLEAR ... in X1 but Senator Kelly was like whatever "Thank you Miss Grey. that was pretty educational."

Oh yes! I forgot about that too! I seriously need to watch X1 and X2 before May 26! :up:

DarknessOfDeath said:
i thought it was a flashback of Prof X and Magneto meeting a young Jean Grey??

Oh boy. Then I dunno!

DarknessOfDeath said:
thats what i heard...

I heard that too, but I also heard that stuff would be levitating in the neighborhood after Jean's best friend is killed. Maybe that happens first and then the younger Xavier and Magnus appear.

hmmm ... maybe... but i guess it depends how long the flash back is...2-3 mins?

I'll be surprised if we even get snippets of this is a flashback...

...still pretty good reading though: I liked it. :up:

I think it will make an excellent opening. Like a full circle to how the first film began. It will complete the trilogy

We might just get a mention of it,as Mags and the Prof visit her.

^really i found the dialogue terrible!!! what 10 yearold speaks like that??? I would say that if a 10 year old girl saw her best friends get run over she would scream cry and run not tell her to “Shut up, I’m working here.”

I love it.

Wasn't this in the comics?

"yeah, some of the dialogue was...bad..."

Alot of it was.

conan69 said:

Alot of it was.

what have you written that was better?

It was a very solid read, but I guess it wouldn't be the SHH boards if someoen wasn't complaining.

Coreo said:
The movie is indeed opening with that scene, but I wonder if it's gonna go that deep? Things will be levitating in the neighborhood after the accident, so....

I hope so that would be really cool.

And even if a couple of lines where written a bit bad in a way im getting the book, but i got to see the film first.

conan69 said:

Alot of it was.

I wouldn't say it was bad. It was very good. Unrealistic yes, but that doesn't make it bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"