Novelization excerpt Chapter 1 (SPOILER)

MoiBijou said:
I was typing so fast I didn't realized until it was posted, then I corrected it.

Oh, it's "grammar", not *grammer. :p

Touche... :p

However, instead of using an asterix, it's better to use "". :D

Umm, is this what I think it is, but only the first chapter. :eek: :eek:
Because if so, I have to get off of here now. No take that back. I'll probably have to turn my computer off.

This was very nicely written, i like the story, i never knew of jeans friend getting killed...

Supreme Power said:
Umm, is this what I think it is, but only the first chapter. :eek: :eek:
Because if so, I have to get off of here now. No take that back. I'll probably have to turn my computer off.

Take it a step further. Destroy your computer. ;)

Super Flight said:
This was very nicely written, i like the story, i never knew of jeans friend getting killed...

Yup, that event sort of 'kickstarted' Jean's powers in the comics, if I'm not mistaken.

so at that time, Jean didn't know she was a mutant...right? I mean...wouldn't she have known even if somehow she could move certain objects but she didn't realize it was her doing those things? hmm ... sometimes the mind needs to look for answers on its own... but for now I'm a little curious.

DarknessOfDeath said:
so at that time, Jean didn't know she was a mutant...right? I mean...wouldn't she have known even if somehow she could move certain objects but she didn't realize it was her doing those things? hmm ... sometimes the mind needs to look for answers on its own... but for now I'm a little curious.

No, I don't think Jean knew at the time.

Just like how Angel's wings didn't grow until one day at boarding school, her powers didn't activate until after the car accident. If I remember right.

WorthyStevens4 said:
No, I don't think Jean knew at the time.

Just like how Angel's wings didn't grow until one day at boarding school, her powers didn't activate until after the car accident. If I remember right.

why... hmmm...

So one Book comes out Tuesday ? If I see it I may skim through it. Or hell it will more then likely get put Online anyway

DarknessOfDeath said:

It's not a hard rule, but generally, mutant powers don't activate until puberty (thought there are plenty of exceptions, like Nightcrawler). Yeah, Claremont tends too be too verbose for my liking and I agree that the dialogue is very unrealistic. But this part made me snicker a bit:

Jean didn’t want to, but Annie was by far the more determined of the two, always had been, with a focus (stubbornness, some said) that was legendary.

A 13 year old's focus was legendary?

I Should have known THIS! JEAN! JEAN! -bangs his head- crap. I just watched a little bit of X1 and damn it. I knew there was something nagging at me in the back of my head. How Could I FORGET What Jean said...and she did say it LOUD AND CLEAR ... in X1 but Senator Kelly was like whatever "Thank you Miss Grey. that was pretty educational."

gah. bastard. bub. Anyway thanx for making my brain clear. its all good.

Nope...I'm staying out of this thread too...

-TNC

... who wants some chocolate? :D oh and who's getting the X3 novel?

Omg!!! Its So Brilliant!!! You Should Go Read For Yourself, You'll Love It!!! Lol.

Yeah, as some have already said, no child talks like that. Shoot, I wouldn't even say **** like that if I had all my bones broken and was dying on the cold street.

I think Jean is in her teenage years in that chapter, ryt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"