My XBox 360 died on me.

:csad:

redlights.gif

Now where it once was is nothing but a bobblehead puppy. F**k you, XBox. :cmad:

omgempty.jpg

I'm sending it away in a box for a new one though. :yay:

But in the mean time.

I have.

The Playstation 3 which will not fail me.

PS3.jpg

HOOOOWAHHHH!!! :cmad:

i need another one. using just one a week takes too long.

Taaake me out tonight.
Where there's music and there's people
and they're young and alive.

:csad::huh::(:confused:

is it bad when i read "take me out tonight" i thought of the song from Rent

Naaaaw. But then again I've never seen Rent so. All I know about it is AIDS. :dry:

lol oooh wellio, I'm gonna go to sleeps. :csad:

Naaaaw. But then again I've never seen Rent so. All I know about it is AIDS. :dry:

lol oooh wellio, I'm gonna go to sleeps. :csad:

its not about aids, but aids does play a large role in the film. it's about people trying to live their lives

great lyrics, regardless of how good/bad the movie is

so, i had the craziest drug (like the over-the-counter medication kind)/high-fever induced dream last night that i couldn't get out of

i was inside a tv show, and i can't remember what it was now, but it was crazy real, and when i woke up i couldn't shake it... i went to use the bathroom and when i looked up while i was washing my hands, i couldn't really see myself in the mirror.... it was just so weird

back in bed when i tried to shut my eyes again i was taken right back to the dream so i had to get up and walk around for a bit to clear my head and get a grip on reality before going back to bed

that's never happened to me before

and you think with a dream so vivid, i'd remember it, but nope.

Any way...
what's the?
ok.
really?

I don't get these topic.
(kill people now!!!)

so, i had the craziest drug (like the over-the-counter medication kind)/high-fever induced dream last night that i couldn't get out of

i was inside a tv show, and i can't remember what it was now, but it was crazy real, and when i woke up i couldn't shake it... i went to use the bathroom and when i looked up while i was washing my hands, i couldn't really see myself in the mirror.... it was just so weird

back in bed when i tried to shut my eyes again i was taken right back to the dream so i had to get up and walk around for a bit to clear my head and get a grip on reality before going back to bed

that's never happened to me before

and you think with a dream so vivid, i'd remember it, but nope.

Oh jeezuz, that sounds freaking awesome. What'd you take? I need to feel like a vampire. :csad:

nyquil with some overlap from a previous advil dose and penicillin-v-potassium plus one major case of strep throat and accompanying fever :huh:

it was a one-time thing, fortunately

uggh, I think ****ing losing it. I feel so random right now, and my head is running fast. and I'm annoyed kinda. buit in a small way. ****, and my back is bothering me again. i think i just want to jump out of my own skin. it's like with tantalus. I want and want and I can't what I want and what I want isnt even really important, but I feel it is somewhere, sorta.

Yeah well. I'm deaf in my right ear right now, about 95%, hahah. Stupid grenades.

And wilhelm dude, I thought that was fake but is that thing real? I read about something like that in a newspaper. :huh:

i feel like i cant express what I want to express

no, I can't ****ing use words! damnit.uggh, i'm calming down.

My left nipple is raw because I wore a cheap shirt today with this embroidered logo, and it started rubbing my left nipple all day and scratching it.
Now it's all tender. Ow.

i feel like i have to pee but I don't. hopefully!:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"