Let Your Twisted Thoughts Free Flow

You know what I miss? Awesome words/phrases like "stoked" and "word." My new goal is to resurrect these lost treasures.

You know what I miss? Awesome words/phrases like "stoked" and "word." My new goal is to resurrect these lost treasures.

i heard someone say the phrase "not too shabby" yesterday and i started laughing cuz its been ages since i've heard it

i've been using the phrase "and all that jazz" all week now and only one person has commented thus far. i'm going to try a different one this week.

i've been using the phrase "and all that jazz" all week now and only one person has commented thus far. i'm going to try a different one this week.

go with "today for you, tomorrow for me"

or

"how you doin'" not the joey tribbiani version, but the Rasputia version from Norbit.

i was thinking of pulling out a true treasure like "cool beans" or "bees knees." I'd be sure to get comments then.

My fiance never comments on words I use now, he just laughs and accepts it and eventually uses them even though they don't half as awesome when he says them. I love being so random.

Show soul!
Kiss the stars with me, deep_thinkin!
and/or heypapajinx!!
Close your eyes and I'll close mine.

Remember you, remember me.
There's something there in between
that exceeds all we can dream.
*wipes a tear*
i had no idea... if only you weren't jail bait.:dry:

I am trying to bring back a number of phrases from chappelle's show.

"What's really hood b%^&*"

You know who keeps it real? i keeps it real. Ain't that right shorty":o

I tried to juggle three pizza slices, and I dropped them, and then I clapped, and then I laughed, and then I questioned my sanity and settled on being sane for questioning how sane I was, and then I looked around and everyone on the subway was looking at me. And in a nutshell that's what getting f**ked up on drugs did to me last night. :huh:

*wipes a tear*
i had no idea... if only you weren't jail bait.:dry:

I feel like a worm on those fishing things. :word:

I am trying to bring back a number of phrases from chappelle's show.

"What's really hood b%^&*"

You know who keeps it real? i keeps it real. Ain't that right shorty":o

"Whats Really Hood" is also still in use here in NYC

lol, I remember once I had a sore throat and a runny nose. I hate the runny nose. Sniffling is so annoying to everyone around and whatnot. So I had a big bocks of Sucrets. ANd I ate one. Chewed it. Bit it. Swallowed it. In business class watching a movie. In Good Company I think it was. Perfik movie candy I thought, and hey, when I bit into the sweet treat it took away the feeling that my nose was runny!

Anyway I got a little bored with it. The movie. And my stomach was starting to feel weird. So I started reading the awesome cheap steel packaging and I read the little book thing that comes in it, and like, "omg, you can OD on this s**t?" I went to vomit in the bathroom, omg. F**king Sucrets. Should be a gigantic warning on it. :csad:

i heard someone say "Mother of Pearl" yesterday

hadn't heard that one in a LONG time

Huh? I don't get it. Is that like a phrase or something or do you just mean actual mother of pearl, like in a watch face? :huh:

Huh? I don't get it. Is that like a phrase or something or do you just mean actual mother of pearl, like in a watch face? :huh:

its a phrase like OMG.

a friend of mine's brother did something to her, i think he tripped her and she yelled "Mother of Pearl Tony!" so in context, it's like OMG

I'm quite fond of "Heavens to Betsy!" lol. :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"